Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 09:38 AM   #13591
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I'm kind of disappointed that there is no HUGE "finale" so far!! But then again, the items wouldn't be special if we could find them 24/7! Oh well, I have plenty of those items to store up!

No ads
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 09:43 AM   #13592
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hey Nicole, yes there are still Big Boys in the US...Michigan, Ohio and a few more. Check their website, there may be one closer than you think!

Okay I've gone from 10:30 PM hour to the 10:30 AM hour, nothing inbetween.
Come on ads, please show up today for us all...and a few times too so more kids have a chance!!!
i have pretty darn good timing first log in of the day and thats the first post i read LOL!

i will have to check. i haven't seen one in mass for a long time!

any ads yet today?
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #13593
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Glorious day today. I've decided I'm not spending it in front of the computer looking for ads.
Good for you Linus!! That is a real show of willpower! Enjoy the day!

I won't be here all day either, but like you, hope I can be back during the 4:00 hr.

No ads
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #13594
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, Catsinparadise....I have had very little time at all to get on and try and click. I think I had an aggregate total (all week) of about one full hour. Now place that over the span of 10 days...about 6 minutes a day.
I have a lot of Snow White Dresses, apples, Dwarf costumes and Diamond Apples.
The only people that seem to be really hung up on this are the adults Kids just wanna play
Hi Dixie, You are so right about the kids just want to play. I sent my little friends costumes for each of them and they are happy,....if they decide they want to buy something else, they may even sell them. I gave up a long time ago trying to make them hoarders like I am!! And that as Martha Stewart would say "is a good thing".
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #13595
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

uurgh i need those ads

none
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #13596
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ravedogg
Hi all!! Not sure if this will post as this is my first one!! Does anyone have a list of all the places to check for the ads? This would definitely save me time in my run-throughs! I've noticed some of the ads are bigger and the Snow White ad is only able to show up in certain places.

Hoping for some ads soon.

No ads that I can see.
The very first time I saw the ad it was the big ad in today's activities, but I don't think it has appeared there after the first day.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #13597
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Morning ConchyJane!

Hey All, the scarecrow outfit is on sale at PJ's for 168KC fro 225KC.

But no ads....
when i went to pj's the outfit was 191....strange.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #13598

Ravedogg is on a distinguished road

Thanks all for the help! This website is awesome! I can't wait to tell my friend (who is as equally addicted as I am to Webkinz) that she needs to join. I've been following all weekend and I am just as frustrated as you all are because I need to hear that mining song!!! I finally decided to figure out how to post and now I think I will try to make my "signature" for WI. I am loving this!!!!!!

My totals so far for this contest are 32 green dwarf suits, 26 dwarf hats, 23 dresses, 16 dwarf shoes, 14 mirrors, 13 diamond apples, 68 pies (sold the apples....maybe 20-30 of them) and tons of kinz cash!!!

Just checked and don't see any ads, yet!
Ravedogg is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #13599
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
mines also 191 im buying it!!
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #13600
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
Try going out and going back in! Sometimes it changes. Also sometimes it is different prices in different time zones but hey - at least it is on sale!!!

No ads yet.

Dwarf Ad Findings - Sunday October 18th
8am - None

9am - None
10am - None Yet
11am -
12pm -

1pm -

2pm -
3pm -

4pm -

5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm -
9pm -
10pm -
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: