Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #13561
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Good Morning all my fellow trackers and clickers!

I see quite a few disappointed posts, which must point to a total lack of ads overnight and this morning.

Ah well, I'll go do my dalies and check back here - Hang in there everyone!

And for those of you who are Deluxe Members - Don't forget to spin the Wheel of Delux this hour!

Last edited by Jennifer36; 10-18-2009 at 08:52 AM..
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #13562
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I really feel bad for the kids. Most of my friends limit the time their childrien are on the computer. They get much more time on the weekends because of school, homework and extra curricular activities during the week. I had to tell most of them about the snow white ads because they didn't even know. If you didin't see it on the home page the first time, the ads have not been easy to find.

I know the 3 little darlings that got me started with this maddness were off and on all day yesterday and never once saw an ad...that's crazy! Ganz makes no sense to me most days.
You know, Catsinparadise....I have had very little time at all to get on and try and click. I think I had an aggregate total (all week) of about one full hour. Now place that over the span of 10 days...about 6 minutes a day.
I have a lot of Snow White Dresses, apples, Dwarf costumes and Diamond Apples.
The only people that seem to be really hung up on this are the adults Kids just wanna play
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:52 AM   #13563
Webkinz :)

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Just did a run through - no ads
Old 10-18-2009, 08:56 AM   #13564
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Good Morning all my fellow trackers and clickers!

I see quite a few disappointed posts, which must point to a total lack of ads overnight and this morning.

Ah well, I'll go do my dalies and check back here - Hang in there everyone!

And for those of you who are Deluxe Members - Don't forget to spin the Wheel of Delux this hour!
good morning!!
i am going to do my dailies also
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #13565
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Just did another run through this morning and no ads yet.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #13566
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Anyone new to the game, please see the link in my sig so you don't miss anything. (And welcome )
Old 10-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #13567
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kaylee1880
good morning!!
i am going to do my dailies also
Morning Kaylee!

Not seeing any ads on my first run though this morning.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #13568
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Didn't the ads run once yesterday 4pm-5:30pm and then nada. Well I feel like they are doing this to keep us on the puter all day. Don't they realize that we all have lots of things in general that we have to do each day, and they should work with us. Give us a time we can find the place, then we can all enjoy this small slice of life. I mean geez the asian timeframe is almost over. Then what we wait to see if the open that program today. It's just discouraging. Sorry I guess I'm venting.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #13569

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

just did a run through, again no game, no ads.

I expect Disney paid for a set amount of advertising time. I don't recall even noticing the DVD ad yesterday although I was here for the afternoon run on the game. Maybe their time is pretty much used up, maybe it will run during peak usage time?
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:04 AM   #13570
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I really feel bad for the kids. Most of my friends limit the time their childrien are on the computer. They get much more time on the weekends because of school, homework and extra curricular activities during the week. I had to tell most of them about the snow white ads because they didn't even know. If you didin't see it on the home page the first time, the ads have not been easy to find.

I know the 3 little darlings that got me started with this maddness were off and on all day yesterday and never once saw an ad...that's crazy! Ganz makes no sense to me most days.
The ads were definitely publicized best on the first day. They weren't easy to find thereafter, and it took 2 different tracking threads on WI to help in that regard. It's really a shame Ganz didn't run the ads yesterday like they did last weekend to give the kids plenty of opportunities to play since they didn't have school. Adults who help their kids in WW typically have more time on weekends too.

Sure hope today turns out to be a better finale!

NO ADS YET
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: