Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #13541
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I checked a few places during my morning chores and saw no ads.
franks8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #13542
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Me neither, come on ganz! It's the last day
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:50 AM   #13543
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

IT'S THE LAST DAY!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 10-18-2009, 07:59 AM   #13544
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
IT'S THE LAST DAY!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Good morning.

See the link in my sig for more info on the Snow White ad game.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #13545
Webkinz :)

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

only one of my kids got to play the game. I tried so hard to get the ad, but it never came for me. (we have 6 webkin players in our house)
tucsoncook is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #13546
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

no sighting yet

So, it looks like this thread will pass 15,000 today. Any guesses on what time?

I think disney would be more in key than picking a Saturday 4-6 et time frame - worst time
for children. Oh well, that will remain one of life's mysteries (right, mr. owl)
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:04 AM   #13547
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Dwarf Ad Findings - Sunday October 18th
8am - None

9am - None
10am -
11am -
12pm -

1pm -

2pm -
3pm -

4pm -

5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm -
9pm -
10pm -

cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:05 AM   #13548
grandson096

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

Been looking and checking, so far no ads, wake up Dwarfs, you can sleep tomorrow.
grandson096 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #13549
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It has slowed to a crawl, hasn't it Cozmic ?
It's quite sad. Maybe next time they'll reverse it. Start out slow then speed up to the end. Kinda like with Fireworks and the finale'.
cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #13550
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Nothing seen this go through.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: