Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #13491
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Good morning, everyone! Felt under the weather last evening and turned in early, so today I'm up unusually early. Looks like I didn't miss any ads before I went to bed. Wow, I sure wasn't expecting it to turn out like this!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 05:09 AM   #13492
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
You must have just missed them the second time. I'm in France and they started trickling in about ten and lasted til 11.30 around. That is what happened the day before yesterday too and I suspect what will happen today! I think we're an hour ahead of you over here on the continent

Good thing I gave you the time difference since I gave you the times I got it over here.
Coonycoon, I didn't know you live in France! I've seen your posts and your little spinning coon but never knew where you are from. Nice to meet you!

Just did my first ad run of the day and.......drum roll please...........NO ADS
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:14 AM   #13493

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Hope your feeling better. I'm up to. Nothing happened last night Nothing yet this morning.

I need lots of money for today for both of the rares today and I'm flat broke, so I'm going to hang around the arcade or the pvp quizzy whiz kids and hope to find an adult to join in as you can pull about 3500 an hour if you can find someone to play. I don't understand why they leave at the end of the game you get to keep all your points and if you walk away they are reduced. I know i've played so much I'm probably to good but I let them win too. Oh well got to get to work making that kc. I'll be keeping my wi on the side for constant monitoring.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:17 AM   #13494
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Morning everyone!!
I'm on my way to the tournament arena - what zone?
No ads
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:19 AM   #13495

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Morning everyone!!
I'm on my way to the tournament arena - what zone?
No ads
I'll go to the pink zone- playing as wuzzy the horse, Wuzzy and I say Thankyou!
Old 10-18-2009, 05:20 AM   #13496
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I'm on with SignaChurr. Are you already playing?
Old 10-18-2009, 05:23 AM   #13497

I'm on with SignaChurr. Are you already playing?
yes thats me sorry can't type and play next game I'll look sharper Thanks
Old 10-18-2009, 05:40 AM   #13498
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Good morning,
Did I really understand it right- no ads last night? I went to bed @ 10:30 (11:30 kinz time).
I came her first, havent checked on ads yet.
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #13499
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Good morning,
Did I really understand it right- no ads last night? I went to bed @ 10:30 (11:30 kinz time).
I came her first, havent checked on ads yet.
Not a thing,all night. I couldn't sleep.

no ads, last seen 4-5:30 pm Saturday EST
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:01 AM   #13500
elcome aboard

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
yes thats me sorry can't type and play next game I'll look sharper Thanks
Sweeet! Thanks, I have to go put out my laundry now (very late, won't dry but...)
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: