Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 AM   #13481
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mosalazar
oh just the psi...well that is different but still not positive since /i have not bought a pet from the estore as of yet, sorry if my monster gave you the that idea, dont have him yet but think he cool....
Items that you purchase from the estore can't be KinzPosted but the PSI that comes with the pet can be.

Just checked all the usual places for Snow White game -- nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 02:01 AM   #13482
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I'm doing tournaments on dd's european acct so she can get all the halloween items, so
only occasional looking for ads.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:12 AM   #13483
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Just did a tour of Asian account, 5 rounds of all the ad locations:

no dvd ads, no game ads.. last run was 4:12-5:30pm Saturday
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #13484
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Same here home50, no ads seen here either. Man I hope today is better, I have a DD that is really looking forward to having a go at it.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:36 AM   #13485
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

good morning everybody.

I can't believe that they show so few ads at the last weekend.

this is kind of disappointing.

I am glad I clicked the first days as much as I could

just checked my asian account as well

no ads found

Last edited by Einstein jr.; 10-18-2009 at 03:36 AM..
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:03 AM   #13486
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I hate to say this guys but I don't think they'll be anything until the same time as yesterday. (But I could be wrong - wouldn't that be nice). I think Disney paid to have the ads on all day the day the DVD came out, but little by little they are obviously only paying for a peek couple of hours now. Still it's been really fun and we have been pretty spoiled (and for those who didn't get on there is plenty in the coffers if WI ask for donations for a contest I'm sure they will be inundated - not to mention tonight (this afternoon for most of you) This isn't a festival that Ganz can turn on full blast at the end. They are being paid to show the ads when Disney says - and are we lucky that they advertised on Webkinz!!!!!!
Let's hope this is just the beginning.....

Did I say peek (peak) - Freudian slip!!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #13487

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

what time did the ads come on yesterday as i waited on line until 7.30pm here in the uk with no ads and then went back on at 10pm with no ads
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:25 AM   #13488
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

You must have just missed them the second time. I'm in France and they started trickling in about ten and lasted til 11.30 around. That is what happened the day before yesterday too and I suspect what will happen today! I think we're an hour ahead of you over here on the continent

Good thing I gave you the time difference since I gave you the times I got it over here.

Last edited by COONYCOON; 10-18-2009 at 04:25 AM..
Old 10-18-2009, 04:48 AM   #13489
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I totally agree CoonyCoon I check for the ads so I can come here and see who's here

no ads; Last seen= 4-5:15pm EST Sat
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:56 AM   #13490
elcome aboard

It's a good thing the halloween thing is coming up so we can all keep tracking!! Still, can't complain - all that free loot!!!!
I'm still looking too just in case!

I don't seem to be able to edit - just wanted to add - no ads

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I totally agree CoonyCoon I check for the ads so I can come here and see who's here

no ads; Last seen= 4-5:15pm EST Sat
What a great idea to put when last seen on all you posts - so helpful
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: