Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 01:17 AM   #13471
Webkinz :)

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

still no ads, that is so strange that it is daytime in the asian account and still no activity....
hmmm
does anyone want to know how I foud this site?
mosalazar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #13472
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Sure.

I was googling around & lurked for a bit.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #13473

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

IT was during the first few days when we started our account and we wanted to lifgue out how to make recipies and where to buy the other items available, like the stickers and all and I did the same thing google'd webkinz and bam many different sites and most announcement for cheats
but by far this was the most organized and trustworthy site!
thanks to all who participate and especially to the moderators who keep this site on track so we can continue to participate in a nice environment.

still no ads, so sad
Old 10-18-2009, 01:33 AM   #13474
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mosalazar
IT was during the first few days when we started our account and we wanted to lifgue out how to make recipies and where to buy the other items available, like the stickers and all and I did the same thing google'd webkinz and bam many different sites and most announcement for cheats
but by far this was the most organized and trustworthy site!
thanks to all who participate and especially to the moderators who keep this site on track so we can continue to participate in a nice environment.

still no ads, so sad
How funny. I was looking to see if there were any cheat codes for webkinz. Then I discovered the adventure of the game and it wasn't just another nintendo game that we play through in a week/month. Once I found all thoughts of cheat codes went away and I was able to do "research" myself and feel the sense of accomplishment that way.

Wow, I haven't thought of that since... well, March. *laugh*

p.s. do you know if we can kinzpost estore pets' psi?

no ads, last was 4-5:30pm Saturday.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:36 AM   #13475

I have read that any estore stuff cannot be sent via kinzpost or traded... I have not tried it myself, havnt needed to...yet!

still looking for ads
Old 10-18-2009, 01:37 AM   #13476
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

We were trying to find any info on gem locations, and loved the guide to that & the creativity class
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #13477
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I could try to mail from my main to the Asian. I have estore points and want to open an European account. But I want to send the "nice" stuff to my main.

Nothing on Asian ad search

I could try to mail from my main to the Asian. I have estore points and want to open an European account. But I want to send the "nice" stuff to my main.

Nothing on Asian ad search
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #13478
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by mosalazar
I have read that any estore stuff cannot be sent via kinzpost or traded... I have not tried it myself, havnt needed to...yet!

still looking for ads
Yes, PSI's can be KinzPosted. Anytime you want to know if you can KinzPost an item, just open up a package and drag the item up to the mail box. If it lets you put it in there, you should be able to send it.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #13479

oh just the psi...well that is different but still not positive since /i have not bought a pet from the estore as of yet, sorry if my monster gave you the that idea, dont have him yet but think he cool....
Old 10-18-2009, 01:46 AM   #13480
ebkinz Insider

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
Yes, PSI's can be KinzPosted. Anytime you want to know if you can KinzPost an item, just open up a package and drag the item up to the mail box. If it lets you put it in there, you should be able to send it.
I shop the estore at night and the wolf is a one day event.

Thanks for your quick answer! It's really nice of you I won't have to wait until tomorrow to make that purchase.

I sat up for 3 nights, looking for the Asian ads. I can't decide if there are no ads there or just not enough people to find them. I would have never found these alone.

no ads, last seen was 5:30pm
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: