Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #13461
Webkinz :)

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

before when they had it so you could buy an unlimited number of items i followed the tracking posts all day long so i could earn money so jenna and i could make rooms...
now its kinda sad and very hard to earn kinzcash at a slow pace these days...
mosalazar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 12:57 AM   #13462
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

the shirt special is less than 1/2 price, so you can make a bit if you sell it back
earlier top hat was maybe 75% off

hallmark stores here often run 2/1 sales

no ads seen
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #13463

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

oh by the way I read your snow white story this past week and it is so adorable and the little sublte things about cooking and chatting...my hubby doesnt understand this whole webkinz thing

must look for ads again
Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #13464
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by mosalazar
before when they had it so you could buy an unlimited number of items i followed the tracking posts all day long so i could earn money so jenna and i could make rooms...
now its kinda sad and very hard to earn kinzcash at a slow pace these days...
I agree. one night I was trying so hard to stay awake and keep clicking on the vests that were on sale. That was a nice way to make KC. Here is a link I found about sales and bargains that people find: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...buying-565963/ I think that would be awesome to help everyone else out!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 12:59 AM   #13465
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

I think it is ridiculous what they did. I don't mind them limiting the amount if it was a rare outfit, say something you can't find at the shop. But to limit a special sale of an item available always at the store seem kind of dumb.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 12:59 AM   #13466

Trojankyd is on a distinguished road

Good night, everyone, happy hunting tomorrow!
Trojankyd is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:05 AM   #13467
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

aww got kicked off for maintance
Old 10-18-2009, 01:09 AM   #13468

Thanks for the link bindidog...
Old 10-18-2009, 01:11 AM   #13469

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

Here's hoping tomorrow (bieng the last day) brings more game ads more frequently during the day! Good night all!

No ads at this hour!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:17 AM   #13470
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Night. I hope Asian & European accts have some realistic Sunday clicking times.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: