Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #13391
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
A good friend of mine is all about facebook and asked me if I network.. I told her I webkinz
LOLOLOL!!! That's great! I am actually a fan of WW on facebook, but no one has asked me about it yet!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #13392
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

my dd toggles between webkinz & club penguin

nothing seen here
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:43 PM   #13393
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

I wonder why I am so addicted sometimes....instead of asking for jewlery for my birthday...im happy with a new webkinz...ugghhhh...lol...i was so excited today at walgreens they had lilkinz on clearance for $1.79! that made my month....lol
Old 10-17-2009, 11:43 PM   #13394
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i wonder why they have really spaced out the ads- especially since its the weekend. i haven't found an ad since 5:15 pm
Old 10-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #13395

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Just tell them that Blue Magick is making you do it!

no ads
Blue Magic hasnt even got to mine yet. I will switch to her now and maybe the ads will appear

no ads
terwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #13396
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

shopper of the week award to lilpaw

what treasure did you get?
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #13397

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
33...and my kids got me addicted...they quit...and i got all their accounts...lol

That is what I am waiting for. My DD is going to middle school next year and I am thinking will start to loose interest and my DS will eventually loose interest as well. Then I will inherit 2 accounts with all this! LOL

Sigh....DD is having a sleep over and we stitched together vest style harnesses with shelf linner (the bumppy mesh kind) and a button closure so their Webkinz can bungie jump off the second floor. Then we used a sheet to hang over and make Niagra Falls and they surfed down. It is a sea of Webkinz here.
SweetPetz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:46 PM   #13398
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

you know what....i dont know what to do with the webkinz anymore? I have three large plastic bins full in the garage...and im not sure if i should give them to goodwill?

View Post Originally Posted by SweetPetz
That is what I am waiting for. My DD is going to middle school next year and I am thinking will start to loose interest and my DS will eventually loose interest as well. Then I will inherit 2 accounts with all this! LOL

Sigh....DD is having a sleep over and we stitched together vest style harnesses with shelf linner (the bumppy mesh kind) and a button closure so their Webkinz can bungie jump off the second floor. Then we used a sheet to hang over and make Niagra Falls and they surfed down. It is a sea of Webkinz here.

that is soooooo adorable!
Old 10-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #13399
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
I think i love webkinz sooo much cua we didnt have anything this fun when i was growing up the coolest thing was beanie babys lol no ads................
When I was a kid we didn't even have video games until I was in my teens and I was never a big fan of Pong.

No ads.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #13400
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
you know what....i dont know what to do with the webkinz anymore? I have three large plastic bins full in the garage...and im not sure if i should give them to goodwill?

that is soooooo adorable!
I read where someone else too hers to the hospital amd donated them to the children's ward. That seemed really sweet to me.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: