Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #13331
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I feel like one night this week the ads were on this late...or I might be imagining that? Getting tired of waiting. Glad this thread is so interesting to follow!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #13332
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Mom4
I feel like one night this week the ads were on this late...or I might be imagining that? Getting tired of waiting. Glad this thread is so interesting to follow!
You're right, there was a FANTASTIC night last week around 1:00am kt....so I'm holding out hope for tonight!

I'm glad this thread is interesting...there are some great people here! I'm so glad the SW ads have "pulled" them out of hiding!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #13333
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Well, I guess I'm going to wait and see what happens at midnight. I sure hope they make it a party tomorrow night!

While waiting for ad updates I went and created and posted my crazy candy idea for the Trick or Treat Troll contest on Webkinz Newz.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #13334
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Well, I guess I'm going to wait and see what happens at midnight. I sure hope they make it a party tomorrow night!

While waiting for ad updates I went and created and posted my crazy candy idea for the Trick or Treat Troll contest on Webkinz Newz.
Do you have a link to your new thread? And what is it about?

no ads
Old 10-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #13335
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Do you have a link to your new thread? And what is it about?

no ads
Bindidog, you read my mind!

oddmeister - getting lazy tonight - do you have a link? Always love your threads!

Time for a new chart

Dwarf Ad Findings - Saturday October 17th
8am - None

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None

2pm - None
3pm - None

4pm - 4:10 ish Today's Activities till 4:45 then KA and Caring Valley

5pm - Kinzville Academy/ Caring Valley ended 5:23
6pm - None

7pm - None
8pm - None
9pm - None
10pm -None

11pm - None
12am - None yet
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #13336
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Oh, it's not a thread, sorry. I meant I created my contest entry and posted it to the Webkinz Newz entry page.

Any ads yet? I don't even have WW open at the moment.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #13337
illiam has a bunny

ohhhh....no ad yet, but there is a new one for the tire swing in the academy....so at least something is changing
Old 10-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #13338

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

no ads yet
terwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #13339
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Ok, I guess it is time for me to go, because my pets just said it would like something eslse to eat when I offered it a gooseberry pie - so i gave it an apple instead - and it burped - shesh - think we can train then to at least say "Excuse me!"

No ads
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #13340
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
marna-

some pick names from tournament results or rooms.
I've gotten several that way
I haven't been anywhere except on my own accounts searching for ads recently. I haven't even looked for Doug. I'm not worried about it but just wonder if one of my friends has a new account I don't know about.

Guess the ads are done for tonight.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: