Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #13291
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

The movie... Kindergarden Cop... Arnold's class recited the Lincoln Address. I hear them now everytime I read the phrase.

Don't be sorry. I just glad we would tell you gently and explain why. Gotta look out for the kids... about age/location.

no ads, last at 4-5:30
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:32 PM   #13292
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

when I first joined webkinz I went to the trading room in the clubhouse and traded an exclusive item for food. They told me it was a super bed and I didn't know any better. I'm happy to find all you nice helpful people in here!!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #13293
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
Wait where are you getting this Wigift thing at? I must of missed this or something? Can someone clue me in.
WIgiftz is a place you can send items that you don't want or need, and then WI gives these items away from time to time as prizes of contests.

No ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #13294
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
when I first joined webkinz I went to the trading room in the clubhouse and traded an exclusive item for food. They told me it was a super bed and I didn't know any better. I'm happy to find all you nice helpful people in here!!
Oh no! I've done that before...gotta watch out for the "rextexmex" and "S.S. Blueberry" foods!!!

no ads
Old 10-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #13295

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
WIgiftz is a place you can send items that you don't want or need, and then WI gives these items away from time to time as prizes of contests.

No ads
Is there a list of items that theyneed or want?
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #13296
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Wow, my grammar and spelling go out the door at night.

This thread has become a wonderful mix as we pant (I mean wait) together.

no ads, last at 4-5:15
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #13297

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
i have been here for a while and just traded for the first time at the clubhouse this week. they really know how to take advantage of people there. it's ok. next time put your cursor over the item they are trying to trade. it will tell you what it is. if your ever unsure don't trade!!! if someone is honest they will meet you somewhere else so you can research the item.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #13298
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
Is there a list of items that theyneed or want?
Not to my knowledge...there might be though. I think they just take whatever you can spare. During the summer they had big giveaways where 20-30 people would win prizes, so that was nice.

no ads
Old 10-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #13299
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Just got on Webkinz, what happened when was the last run of the ads?
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #13300
ebkinz Insider

4-5:30 belle
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: