Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:27 PM   #13281
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

No sightings.

Just realized - this thread will pass 15,000 tomorrow. Very swift growth curve.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:27 PM   #13282

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I don't know> still no ads
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:27 PM   #13283
ls8330 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

Same here, sorry
ls8330 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #13284
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I'm so sorry I didn't know i wasn't supposed to do that. I will read that thanks for letting me know. I'll try to make sure I don't break anymore rules. I just got here I don't want to get into trouble already.
Don't worry, you didn't know! (And we all do it!)

Home50....score=20 years... had to google that one!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #13285
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

score, score, score... Lincoln is rolling over

4 score and 7 yrs

no ads
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:29 PM   #13286
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Luvey, so thoughtful of you! Just send a friend request on WW to WIGiftz. They will accept and then you can send. It will take them a few days to accept the request as they have so many requests right now. Thank you so much, this is very generous of you! CJ
Thank You so much. Can I send other things such as harvest items. Do they take the chocolate ribbons? This is a wonderful idea someone has come up with.

Thanks Again
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:29 PM   #13287

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I'm so sorry I didn't know i wasn't supposed to do that. I will read that thanks for letting me know. I'll try to make sure I don't break anymore rules. I just got here I don't want to get into trouble already.
it's ok!1 i am 3 years older than you

you will be just fine. i am happy to meet you ilovecats! as you can see i love cats too!!!

thanks 50 a sco. has the word. god bless you. that would have kept me up!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #13288
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Thank You so much. Can I send other things such as harvest items. Do they take the chocolate ribbons? This is a wonderful idea someone has come up with.

Thanks Again
I think they would take anything you give them, but the only things I have seen them give away is exclusive items and trading card items. A friend of mine tried to get a "WI fall fest" together to give away prizes to those who didn't have any, but I haven't heard any more about it. I suppose they would take whatever you send though.

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #13289

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
...trust me... there are a lot of us youngsters on here that are older than you!
Any ads yet?
Yep, I too am a child trapped in a 40 year old body - you're only as old as you let yourself think you are!! Webkinz are the best invention for helping one along the way of acting like a kid and getting away with it

It's only 9.30pm here (11.30pm KinzTime) and there are still no ads to report. I don't think there will be any more, but I will keep checking every hour until I get logged out at 2.00am Kinz Time.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #13290

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53

Thanks Again
Wait where are you getting this Wigift thing at? I must of missed this or something? Can someone clue me in.
5moody is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: