Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #13251
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I'm still trying to get up to speed on webkinz. I just came back after a 10 month absence. I've missed so much.
Hi Welcome Back! Everyone is new at some point, and we're all still learning!

No ads - last run at 4-5:30Pm
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #13252
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
does anyone have the chart of the ad activity for the day??
The only time they showed all day was from 4:10 to about 5:30! SAD!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #13253
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

still no ads? think i'm giving up for the night. Good luck everyone, hope it runs for hours for you!!
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #13254
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

This site is making me feel so much better. I used to think webkinz was mainly kids. I'm finding out there are alot of older kids like myself. I'm a 28 year old kid.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #13255
ls8330 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

LOL, I am a 50 year old kid! LOL
ls8330 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #13256
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
I have been away most of the day. When did the ad show up. When I left at 2 ish they were a no show for the day?
last ad, 4:12-5:15 'ish'
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #13257
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
The only time they showed all day was from 4:10 to about 5:30! SAD!

no ads

That stinks!!! Ganz needs to get with it!!!

I hope this means that tomorow will be a free for all.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #13258
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Too funny! Trying to catch up on all the posts and I read the one about everyone here is talking donuts and the other tracking thread is singing Super Freak. That tells it all. We are all here waiting out these last 24 hours of the Ads and we are all getting silly. That's bonding at it's best!!!
There are no ads, and yes, we are still checking like silly little mice, but it is so wonderful we all have something to keep us all upbeat instead of complaining about the lack of. This truly is the wonderful thing about WI!!!! Thank you Justin for creating this magical place for us all to share
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #13259
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by buterrose
Thank you so much, you are so smart Jenifer36!!!!
Aw, you are so sweet - so glad I could help you out! Looks great!

No ads - and hubby is laughing at me now, cause i put a wrap on my wrist to keep clicking...

no pain, no gain.....
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #13260
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Oops, forgot to remind everyone, please keep adding your search updates to each post so anyone can jump on and see if there are ads and where they are!!!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: