Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:10 PM   #13231
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
no ads yet. funny this thread is obsessed about doughnuts & the other is obsessed about singing "super freak" ...LOL
Are you talking about the other snow white thread?

No ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:10 PM   #13232
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thanks. I'm new here and still trying to get the hang of things. I have alot to learn. I don't think I have half a clue on everything.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #13233
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Thanks. I'm new here and still trying to get the hang of things. I have alot to learn. I don't think I have half a clue on everything.
Don't worry, none of us do when we start! WELCOME!!! Let us know if you have any questions...WI is a lot of fun! Do you like donuts?

No ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #13234
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Welcome, its not difficult at all.
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #13235
ls8330 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

Mmm, speaking of doughnuts........... I just had a Dunkin-Doughnut!!! Tasty!!

Anyone ever heard of Winky's ???
ls8330 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #13236
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CrunchyGeorge
Many moons ago I lived in large city in Ontario. The only Timmie's I could find there, at that time was at the tower and the airport. Otherwise there were Starbucks .
Well, Starbucks are here but they are heavily surrounded by Timmies. Considering the price difference, well, we know where the loonie will travel
Great strong coffee, Starbucks....don't want to confuse a hockey fan...just want a simple great coffee...Timmies No offence intended to the coffee majors.

Okay, no ads, talking coffee, I really need to go to bed.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #13237
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I have been away most of the day. When did the ad show up. When I left at 2 ish they were a no show for the day?
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #13238
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Don't worry, none of us do when we start! WELCOME!!! Let us know if you have any questions...WI is a lot of fun! Do you like donuts?

No ads!
When I first read you reply, I saw, "Do you have donuts?" and I was thinking that we are all losing our minds! But good news It's just me losing mine!!!

No ads
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #13239

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
this is the 10th Dr and the 11th Dr starts in Dec. Children and the internet. They really like him.
still no ads
Now that I think about it, I guess it was about 20-25 years ago! There were only on number 5 or 6 at that time!

Good night all (and I really mean it this time). It has been a pleasure listening-in and conversing, but I will be falling asleep at the wheel in the morning if I don't get to bed now. Hopefully I'll catch the ads tomorrow, since I missed today's and yesterday's ads.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #13240
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
my children watch Dr. Who. (British TV Show) So when I set up the account they helped by adding things, and they use the accout also.
Ah-Ha! So that explains the box in the back! My kids got me watching Dr. Who back in the late 70's. I love that show. I even knitted a replica of Dr. Who's scarf for each of them. It was almost twice as long as they were high! Thanks for the memories.

Alas, I think the ads are a memory, also, for this day.
beekay is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: