Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:04 PM   #13221
Webkinz :)

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I just do it all on "Paint" which comes standard on my PC. Nothing too fancy for me!

HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT THAT MOST OF OUR TALK TONIGHT IS ABOUT DONUTS???? Are we hungry? Are we losing our minds? No one knows!

No ads!
I think donuts is a tasty subject. Maybe tastier than gooseberry pies!
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:04 PM   #13222
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i am not finding any ads- as for doughnuts- we are going through as withdrawl & need to focus on something other than ads...LOL
Old 10-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #13223
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
this is the first i heard about these ads and it almost over
Welcome. See the link in my sig. There's still time
Old 10-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #13224
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Can some explain to me how to send snow white gifts to wi?
I'd realy like to donate some stuff.I have crazy amts of costumes. Had i known alot earlier
I wouldnt have sold the massive shoe amt I had.
Hi Luvey, so thoughtful of you! Just send a friend request on WW to WIGiftz. They will accept and then you can send. It will take them a few days to accept the request as they have so many requests right now. Thank you so much, this is very generous of you! CJ
Old 10-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #13225

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
That's WHO I thought it might be, but wasn't sure enough to say so! I used to watch Dr. Who back when it was the one with curly hair! I wonder how many they've had since then!

Well, if the ads don't come in the next few seconds I am off to bed. I have to be up at 6:30 ET tomorrow!
this is the 10th Dr and the 11th Dr starts in Dec. Children and the internet. They really like him.
still no ads
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #13226

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Ah ha!!! Within walking distance....you're definitely not in the burbs LOL me too

I haven't seen an ad yet.
Many moons ago I lived in large city in Ontario. The only Timmie's I could find there, at that time was at the tower and the airport. Otherwise there were Starbucks .
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #13227
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
this is the first i heard about these ads and it almost over
Hi there, welcome to WI! You still have tomorrow. It's not over until midnight Sunday the 18th, so you still have a chance to play. Just keep an eye out here on WI on the two threads and you will know exactly where they are when they appear. Good luck! CJ
Old 10-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #13228
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

no ads yet. funny this thread is obsessed about doughnuts & the other is obsessed about singing "super freak" ...LOL
Old 10-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #13229
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

lol... mmhm
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #13230

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CrunchyGeorge
I think donuts is a tasty subject. Maybe tastier than gooseberry pies!
not me I am trying to lose weight not eat donuts. I will just listen and not eat.
still no ads
5moody is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: