Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #13191
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by 5moody
Does Dutchmother and the other Know about this link?

NO ADS YET!!!!
Yes, I've pm'd them about it Feel free to let others know if they are looking for a "home-base" after tomorrow!

NO ADS!
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #13192

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Ads....come out come out wherever you are!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #13193
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
I am so totally with you - I can't stand it when it gets over 80 here! yes I know all the southern belles and hothouse flowers will think I am crazy, but I am a red head and pale as snow - and well the sun and I don't get along super well!!!

No ads
Ah, that good Irish/English/Scotish skin, just like me. I much prefer spring and fall to hot summer. I hate shovelling snow...need I say more...so spring and fall get my vote!!!

No ads, come on 11:00...give us some, please!!
Old 10-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #13194

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Yes, I've pm'd them about it Feel free to let others know if they are looking for a "home-base" after tomorrow!

NO ADS!
Thanks Bindidog,
I will pass it on. Also i love the story. Did you do it your self?

no ads!!!
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #13195
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Trojankyd
Different strokes....certainly!!! I like visiting snow, but would never want to live it it!!! I'm a native Southern Californian and not interested in living anywhere where I have to scrape ice, snow, or worry about my car not starting because of cold!!
you know i agree with you on thst, I dont miss those days of driving through snow storms(use o live in chicago), but i do miss the seasons...its supouse to be fall already< and im kinda tired of the heat.....never satisfied...lol
Old 10-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #13196
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
if anyone is going to friend me please pm me with your name on WW. otherwise i have no clue who you are!!! thanks

no ads...again
I got a friend request from someone I did not know and I had to say no. I don't know who here would know my WW id.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #13197

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

5moody, I was noticing your avatar, and wondering who that is?
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #13198
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Thank you all for your hard work searching! In the short time we had ads, I won over 100 dwarf outfits...Can't imagine what to do with that many...Have a great night!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #13199

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Hello everybody .. another displaced Nova Scotian here..
ok.. all this talk of Timmies is making me thirsty! I LOVE my Timmies!
We will need lots of it if we are going to wait until the next ad run.. didnt it run very late (very early?!) last night?
Webkinz, Tim Horton's, Nova Scotia, all my favourite things! Took my girls from Manitoba across Canada on a road trip last summer, 9572 km round trip, hitting every Timmie's we could find. Great trip.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:58 PM   #13200
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

marna-

some pick names from tournament results or rooms.
I've gotten several that way
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: