Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #13161
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Only 1 run of ads today, earlier this evening. Nothing since.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #13162
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
It's roughly the same as Celcius: -40 is exactly the same, so 7 degrees off can't be that much more.

I didn't realize that there were so many fellow Canucks out there - but my vote will go for Alberta or BC
Hey, all of our provinces are wonderful...well except for the Centre of the Universe, which, of course, is where I am You do realize that Hockey Night In Canada is on right now and Minnesota is beating Vancouver 1 -0. hehehe

No ads for me...do you think they'll surprise us with an 11 o'clock run???
Old 10-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #13163
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
That's okay. The lady at my local Justice store has started to ask me if the webbies are for me. I have finally gotten enough courage to say "yes."
The girls at Justice finally know I'm buying for myself. At first they wanted the birthday of the child I was shopping for.

I haven't seen any ads but I haven't looked too well.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #13164
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

1 time it ran all day
Old 10-17-2009, 09:41 PM   #13165
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
That's ccccccccold = -44C. Our coldest ever with windchill was -48C = -54F. All I know is I am thankful that the computer doesn't freeze and I can merrily play Webkinz, much to my hubby's horror!! teehee

ps I think the ads are done for the night!! We're 2 hours behind Webkinz time, so I will keep checking.
Well I was a little kid when it was 47 below....on Christmas day. We were bundled in our snow suits next to the fireplace opening our presents! I doubt they let us go outside and play that day!

NO ADS!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:41 PM   #13166
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
My cat tried to get a roasted marshmallow from my DD tonight, she was using a toy smore maker with a light bulb, and he got it on his foot. It was hilarious watching him try to shake it off, then he licked it and got it in his whiskers which made him even crazier. He had us all cracking up.
I used to have a horse that loved peanut butter sandwiches. But he made the craziest faces when it got stuck in his mouth. He would waggle his tongue all around trying to get it eaten! I swear animals are the best entertainment around - well, then there's WI!!!

Not seeing any ads folks...
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #13167

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Don't tell me they have them in the US!?!?!? No joke...I have shed tears over Tim Hortons before! (My parents went to BC and surprised me with them when they came home!) Crispy Creme has nothing on TH!!

NO ADS yet this eveing!
I've only seen the one somewhere along Interstate 71, I think it was near Columbus. It was listed on the sign they had on the highway - so I had to stop!!

I guess I'm going to call it a night since it doesn't look like we'll be seeing any more ads.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #13168
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
What did I miss? How many times has there been a run of ads today?
Your in luck (and we're all outta luck) there was only one run from 4-5:30ish.

And still no ads....
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #13169

Trojankyd is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It depends upon where in the West Coast you are. No 90's here.
True...I didn't want to offend anyone by being too specific. But yes, Southern California was in the 90's today!!
Trojankyd is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #13170

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I have never heard of that before...is that a person??

NO SNOW WHITE ADS yet this evening.
No this is not a name. I was throwing out a name for a thread for us to meet at. I just don't know if it would work or not!
5moody is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: