Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #13091
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Well we can only give out what state we live in (for our own protection )...I live in Washington, (the state, not the DC!) in the Cascade mountains....that probably has something to do with the snow!!!

No ads!
Bindidog, I live in the state of Washington, too. On the green side.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #13092
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by home50
2 complete rounds, no ads, no dvd
last run 4-5:30
Is it possible that the one good run we had today will be it????

no ads, no nuthin'!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #13093

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

[QUOTE=nicolee1978;16824632]ok, i finally fixed me siggy. if anyone would like to see me at my webkinz purchansing best you can check outmy adventures!!! i also have a great story about my bat bella notte.

i can't find any ads...come on ads...get out here now!

no ads here either so I checked out your posting.
A wonderful story I've got the bat as well my grandaughter named him Aboo and he resides in the Halloween room. He's going to dress as a Viking for Halloween. And due to his poor eyesight he is wearing the rotating glasses.
Attached Images
File Type: pngaboo2009-10-17 at 10.04.25 PM.png (95.3 KB, 3 views)
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #13094
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

soooo sad that there are no ads, have my fingers crossed for tmrw
Old 10-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #13095
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Bindidog, I live in the state of Washington, too. On the green side.
I live on the brown side! (Soon to be very white!) lol!

no ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #13096

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

At least we all can say that we racked up more snow white items than fall festival items! Or at least I can say that!

No ads yet!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #13097

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

[QUOTE=HAZYDAY;16825016]
View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
ok, i finally fixed me siggy. if anyone would like to see me at my webkinz purchansing best you can check outmy adventures!!! i also have a great story about my bat bella notte.

A wonderful story I've got the bat as well my grandaughter named him Aboo and he resides in the Halloween room. He's going to dress as a Viking for Halloween. And due to his poor eyesight he is wearing the rotating glasses.
You Know I just did a double takeat that pict I guess that a trojan soldier not at Viking. Just call me batty.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #13098

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

[QUOTE=HAZYDAY;16825016]
View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
ok, i finally fixed me siggy. if anyone would like to see me at my webkinz purchansing best you can check outmy adventures!!! i also have a great story about my bat bella notte.

thats a wonderful pic hazyday. thanks for taking a look. i can't wait to do my next one. lets just say it involves french fries!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #13099

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Well we can only give out what state we live in (for our own protection )...I live in Washington, (the state, not the DC!) in the Cascade mountains....that probably has something to do with the snow!!!

No ads!
I don't know if you remeber me from the other day or not. I hope so. I have been reading on and off tonight. I live in Utah. We have no snow yet just cold, cold.
:goo:
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #13100
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes Debs, what a thoughtful thing to do. WI will gladly be taking donations of extras so they can be distributed back into the community. Very considerate of you! CJ
I already sent one dwarf costume to wgiftz. I have plenty and this is a way for someone who does not have any to maybe get some.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: