Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #13081
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Good Night, sleep well, hope you don't dream of floating rocks!

No ads.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #13082
sweetpealove22
Webkinz :)

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i think they went to bed for the night. it's too early for bedtime it's only 7pm were i live!
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #13083
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by beadprincess
They might be cold. Its like 50ish here in Alabama. Burr.....
There was 2 inches of snow on the ground here this week!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #13084
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My son wants to stay up and help with the hunt for awhile so I will allow it this time. LOL Thanks Jenifer I am sure my finger will twitch in my sleep
Night all did 1 last run
No Ad's
stylede is online now Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #13085
ducttape will become famous soon enough

bindi where do you live
ducttape is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #13086
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Okay, I've figured out where the Ganz staff and all the Dwarfs are.....they are out buying more apples to stock the mine. Here is the front page of our local grocery store for this week. When I saw it I laughed and thought you guys would appreciate the laugh too...

Click the image to open in full size.
Bringing this post forward from earlier....this is where the dwarfs are! Apple picking.
No ads for me right now.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #13087
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

No ads, I think I will call it a night and try again tomorrow. It's been fun reading the posts and looking for the ads.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:07 PM   #13088
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ducttape
bindi where do you live
Well we can only give out what state we live in (for our own protection )...I live in Washington, (the state, not the DC!) in the Cascade mountains....that probably has something to do with the snow!!!

No ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #13089
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

2 complete rounds, no ads, no dvd
last run 4-5:30
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #13090
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

why?? there are no ads?? that is soo not fair almost all day with out much
this makes me so mad
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: