Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #13011
Webkinz :)

rkay is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Is tomorrow the last days of ads? I cannot remember.

Is there a thread for sharing Webkinz buying deals?
rkay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #13012
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yes it is....so sad.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #13013
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i am the crazy webkinz lady at my local hospital. if you click on nicolee's kiventures you will see me getting me catapillar from there!!!! those people think i am totally a fruitcake! i just have to laugh whenever i go in there!!!

no ads, just looked twice
It's okay! I'm the crazy webkinz lady at my local teacher's supply store! I've almost lied and said that I had more nieces then I do, and that's why I was getting them....but I can't go down that road! (not yet anyway!)

no ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #13014
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sherbetbunny728
is it all over the country? because i live in arizona and i asked my mom if we have one in our town or state and she said she never heard of it before?
I know it is in New England and Florida. Maybe it is just east of the Mississippi.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #13015

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

[edited - not trading outside of the gift exchange. Thank you ~MissGnomie]

Last edited by MissGnomie; 10-17-2009 at 08:36 PM..
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #13016

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

so, lets clarify this....if i want to sed soone an invite to my WW account and send them a welcome gift is that ok? cause i am afraid that if newbies think they can get into trouble they won't accept and that would make me sad
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #13017
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by sherbetbunny728
is it all over the country? because i live in arizona and i asked my mom if we have one in our town or state and she said she never heard of it before?
If you go to FYE's website, there should be a store locator on there. Most sites have one. Type in your zip code there (not here! ) and it will show if there are any stores near you.

View Post Originally Posted by rkay
Is tomorrow the last days of ads? I cannot remember.

Is there a thread for sharing Webkinz buying deals?
Tomorrow should be the last day of ads.

There was a thread for sharing webkinz deals but people didn't post on it enough so it closed. There might be another. Check, or start your own.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #13018

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
It is a store that sells music. For Your Entertainment.
Thanks! Went off to do a quick Google search and found one about 15 minutes away! Just called, and yes they do have Webkinz and are open 11-6 Sundays. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow! Oh, wait, last day of Snow White tomorrow... Guess I know what I'm doing Monday!
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #13019

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

hi cloud one!! how are you tonight?
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #13020

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

[edited - no trading outside of the gift exchange ~Missgnomie]

Last edited by MissGnomie; 10-17-2009 at 08:39 PM..
dana1199 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: