Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #12961
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i would love another run but if not i have more than enough. and now when i make new friends on webkinz who were not here for this contest i have a really great welcome gift for them!!!! i have spent so much KC just to store all these items. i even think i might have convinced the lady at borders to buy a few and give webkinz a try. i gave her the name of WI and my name so she can let me know when she joins. i enjoy giving much much more than recieving

So nice Nicole you are a real asset to WI , your so kind & thoughtful as so many are on here !!

No ads !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #12962
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

(sorry im still pining for her cuz i just barely got a few things from the game< just found out about it yesterday)....
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #12963
Webkinz :)

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

This is so sad that we cannot play the snow white game tonight..My daughter and I have been waiting the past few hours to play since we had soccer all day. We are patiently waiting
mosalazar is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #12964
istful, wonderfilled

Mtrabby has much to be proud ofMtrabby has much to be proud ofMtrabby has much to be proud ofMtrabby has much to be proud ofMtrabby has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by meah
by the way, what is a gooseberry?????
gooseberries are actually berries about as big as the end of an adult finger, very round and a bit tart. They're used more in England than the States. I did get to taste a gooseberry trifle once (a dessert--we got the recipe out of a Shakespearean cookbook). Very interesting.

No ads--sigh
Mtrabby is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #12965

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by troyeramanda
if u send something to wigiftz do u get something in return?
no you are making a donation

no ads yet
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #12966
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by meah
by the way, what is a gooseberry?????
It is a berry. Very tart like a rubarb. My first encounter was in the UK(pronounced guzbrey) and it was served after being boiled down (I think) with soft custard on it!! Yummy.

Gooseberry bushes produce an edible fruit and are grown on both a commercial and domestic basis.
The gooseberry is indigenous in Europe and western Asia, growing naturally in alpine thickets and rocky woods in the lower country, from France eastward, well into the Himalayas and peninsular India.
In Britain, gooseberry bushes are often found in copses and hedgerows and about old ruins, but the gooseberry has been cultivated for so long that it is difficult to distinguish wild bushes from feral ones, or where the gooseberry fits into the native flora of the island.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #12967
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Start with sending a Friends request to WIGIFTZ from your Webkinz account. Once they accept, you can send them what you would like.

It's a win-win for everyone!

No ads.
thanks jenifer36 for the reply and can you please tell me what is the white picture on the bottom of your post?? i have been trying to figure out what it is?
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #12968
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Just a reminder everyone:

NO TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE GIFT EXCHANGE - In order to protect our members from scams, we have a special area set up for exchanging items called "The Gift Exchange". No trading or exchanging of any kind is to occur outside of our Gift Exchange. This includes user-hosted contests, etc. There will be no begging for items or asking people for items in their pictures.

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - Forum Rules
Hey Jen, not sure what you are referring to, if any specific at all, but all the recent posts are just letting the new members understand that there may be a reason in the future that they don't want to sell all their extra stuff back to the Wshop as so many of us did in the early days. That's what makes WI so special. It helps others not repeat errors of the past.
Good of to you post reminders to peeps just in case they feel the urge to progress past the acceptable point!
Okay, 9:00, come on ads!! Hi ho, hi ho, off to bed if it's a no go
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #12969
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Can you actually purchase a storage box and send several things to them, "in the box" instead of just being able to send 3 things at a time?

I sent out a friends request to WIGiftz yesterday, but it hasn't been accepted yet. It's the weekend.....They may be busy clicking too, huh? LOL

No ads
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #12970

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

WHERE ARE THOSE ADS
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: