Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #12791
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
grrrr...im so mad at myself< i was on all day waiting< left to bake a cake...and then the game comes on...so figures
Well, look at it this way....one yummy home baked cake versus many gooseberry pies...I opt for the home made real cake!!!! Good luck in the next run CJ

No ads for me at this time

Last edited by ConchyJane; 10-17-2009 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: adding info
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #12792
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by jennkinz
I am so jealous of the borders find. we don't have one around here and I have been wanted to add to my and my sons families.

no ads
I looked up Borders and they listed Walden Bookstore on the "locate borders" site. They might honor the coupon. I called and they said they would have to see the coupon for 30%.

no ads, last run 4-5:30 be right back... gotta source this page and find ... codes, sheesh.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #12793
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Remember to write each time you post that there are no ads to be found!

No ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #12794
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

aww i hope the ads come soon. i've missed all the other times they've been up, because they've only been for an hour at a time! HURRY UP GANZ!!!!

NO ADS.
winkystar29 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #12795
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

The nearest Borders for me is about 30 min. away. Normally I'd go in a heartbeat for that kind of deal, but I haven't left the house since I got home from work and Doctor Thurs. afternoon.
Just too sick to make that little trek this weekend.

No ads.
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #12796

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

Sadly....no game to report!
lexnmom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #12797
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=Oddmeister;16821400]Hi everyone. I just got in after being gone all day. Have there been any ads today? I saw that yesterday they were only between about 4:30 and 6:30 pm. Unfortunately I missed those. (I have all the stuff, but I like the KC and the fun.)

Hey OM, yes we had a good run for just over an hour today...4:09 ish to about 5:23. I really hope they have another one or two tonight...we're running out of time .

No ads for me yet...better get that dinner out DH is starving after all the running around I had him do today

Last edited by ConchyJane; 10-17-2009 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: adding
Old 10-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #12798
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I looked up Borders and they listed Walden Bookstore on the "locate borders" site. They might honor the coupon. I called and they said they would have to see the coupon for 30%.

no ads, last run 4-5:30 be right back... gotta source this page and find ... codes, sheesh.
How ya been bean? O O and whats you user name on WW, I should add you LOL

No adds
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #12799
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Well, look at it this way....one yummy home baked cake versus many gooseberry pies...I opt for the home made real cake!!!! Good luck in the next run CJ
......lol..ty...conchy! ok well wish me luck!
Old 10-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #12800
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Hey Guys, Not seeing any ads, but here are some helpful links for you who are new to doing signature stuff.

Links in siggys
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-siggy-201659/

How to take Picture and post it to the site
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

This is the overall Guide section - lots of great stuff here
Guides & How-tos
Jenifer, thank you very much for posting these links!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: