Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #12711
I ♥ Cats
Webkinz :)

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

No luck in the rooms either,oh well I'll try later.
smookie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #12712

toyika is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I did a run through, no ads. Off topic. Can someone please let me know how to put a pic in my meesages? (loke tigger in home50's)

Thank you. Sorry off topic
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #12713
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Can't you just hear the toilets flushing and the ice clicking into glasses as everyone takes this moment, taking this for a "safe" break time.

no ads
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #12714

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

I find when I bring food to the computer doing this clicky thing I end up with a pile of food in front of me from missing my mouth so much. LOL Clicking way more important than food right now. JK...I think.

quick run thru, nothing...checking again
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #12715

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

did a round see no ads
Old 10-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #12716
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

the game is on?
Old 10-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #12717
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Trojankyd
That's awesome!!! I'm actually selling a bunch right now, I hate to do it...but what in the world will I ever do w/ 100 dwarf costumes??? I already have 30 some odd on my pets already! Great job, how does your wrist and hand feel?? I think I need to ice down to get ready for the next round!!
Oh, you should hold on to them! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you sell them, they are gone forever. Hold on to them...they will increase in value like crazy and you will be able to trade them for tons of good stuff to those people who weren't here for this wonderful event. Just my 2 cents from one who wants all those older things that I wasn't around for! CJ
Old 10-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #12718
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by toyika
I did a run through, no ads. Off topic. Can someone please let me know how to put a pic in my meesages? (loke tigger in home50's)

Thank you. Sorry off topic
Click User CP, click edit signature, and then the tricky part. You put in a code for your picture. I will go find the location of a wonderful thread here to explains this step by step. Bear with me, I'm slow.

last ad was ... 4:00-6:00pm (is that right)?
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #12719
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rennygirl05
OK, I have dinner in the oven, have checked for ads, which there r NONE...actually my wrist kinda hurts. lol Way too many Green outfits and Red apples, but I did fair pretty well with the mirrors this time. So I have 45 minutes until the buzzer goes off and it's time to eat. I guess I could bring my food over here to the computer...would that be bad????

NO ADS
It's not bad to eat at the computer...I end up doing that a lot because I have lots of homework to do online. Just be careful that the cat does not steal your food like mine did last night!

:ccat: <----- Bad kitty stole my Chick-Fil-A!

No Ads.
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #12720
ebkinz Insider

View Post Originally Posted by rennygirl05
I find when I bring food to the computer doing this clicky thing I end up with a pile of food in front of me from missing my mouth so much. LOL Clicking way more important than food right now. JK...I think.

quick run thru, nothing...checking again
hm, won't comment about ashes from that other addiction I have
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: