Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #1251
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

My son got one earlier, but I don't think he knew it was a game! I haven't been able to find any on my account, so I may have to try another one...my main account is odd sometimes.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #1252
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

i am seeing ads more frequent now. Maybe just a fluke
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 AM   #1253
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I've been having pretty good luck seeing the ads (we missed last night). Try clicking between the Magic Forest and the Newspaper, I see the ad averaging every 6 clicks and I'm having no problem with the please waits or the page loading.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #1254
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Mozilla is working with more ads here. Hope it helps someone. I only got one ad on IE.
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #1255
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
I've been having pretty good luck seeing the ads (we missed last night). Try clicking between the Magic Forest and the Newspaper, I see the ad averaging every 6 clicks and I'm having no problem with the please waits or the page loading.
I tried what you said, and it froze up the very first time!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #1256
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I have been on and off for the last three hours on four different accounts and have gotten at least one of everything on all accounts. Sometimes you have to switch back and forth between the daily activies and the newpaper 10/15 times before the ad shows up. It seems to only be appearing when the newspaper is up and only in the top right corner of the screen. Keep trying for those of you who have not had any luck yet. Good luck and happy clicking.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:37 AM   #1257
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Something interesting...my husband's ads weren't changing at all on his computer. Did the usual fixes, nothing helped. Even tried restarting. Didn't help. I tried his accounts on my computer. Had no problem getting the Disney ads.

Turned out the Firefox ABP add on was blocking the Disney ads. Turned it off for the WW site and now he's getting the Disney ads.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #1258
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

So far I've only gotten regular apples, 1 diamond apple, 2 of the dwarf outfits, and 3 pies. Sure hope I get the rest of them. Nw Ikeep having ww freeze up and saying "please wait"
larissanicole is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:39 AM   #1259
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Game is back! Wahoo!
peachymary is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:39 AM   #1260
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
This tip is great! Thanks
lamb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: