Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #12331
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
The 6th I believe. That was the tuesday the movie came out.

oh the 6th..wow...did i miss out on alot< i just barely saw them yesterday, hope i get at least one more day so i can catch up..lol
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #12332
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by shichi
I bet the lady was mad because she had to work and couldn't play. Ganz should look after their employees so they will take better care of us
You are probably very right in that she would have preferred to be playing. Too bad there isn't a suggestion box we could use. That would probably make for a lot more sympathetic customer support! A3
Old 10-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #12333
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gdshantz
I guess a thread will have to be set for that so that people who see Casper the friendly ghost can let others know where.
I have enjoyed the friends I've met here so much

I am looking forward to the Halloween event but am somewhat nervous. I've only been to the clubhouse a couple of times. It'll be friends with anyone that wants as we jump around rooms.

No ads, I just did a 2 round check

homekinz in ww
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #12334
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

none seen here.

You can email or use comment box thru newspaper.

I know nieces & nephews are going bonkers - after school activities all week so they thought
they'd luck out today, but computer time limits are stretched etc.....
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #12335
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Its almost 3 maybe then
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #12336

danjer is on a distinguished road

Well....just did some rounds and found absolutely no ads. I will look again soon....
Old 10-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #12337

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Well slbradshaw, you have not missed a thing...no ads so far.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #12338
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I have enjoyed the friends I've met here so much

I am looking forward to the Halloween event but am somewhat nervous. I've only been to the clubhouse a couple of times. It'll be friends with anyone that wants as we jump around rooms.

No ads, I just did a 2 round check

homekinz in ww

Me too, I agree with you. On enjoying those I have met here as well as nervous about having to go into the clubhouse.

I haven't been one to interact on WW, those rooms intimidate me. Um, I mean my pet.

I am wiped out from searching for game ads and finding none. I am singing clickadeedooda. How bad is that? Seriously!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #12339

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

omg, I can't believe they have had no ads today. Maybe the date was wrong and it really is over...
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #12340

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Me too, I agree with you. On enjoying those I have met here as well as nervous about having to go into the clubhouse.

I haven't been one to interact on WW, those rooms intimidate me. Um, I mean my pet.

I am wiped out from searching for game ads and finding none. I am singing clickadeedooda. How bad is that? Seriously!
I'm sure the trick or treating will be just like Doug. The WI thread will tell you where the ghost is, you get that color on your phone and go in the clubhouse room it'll be in. You can chose any individual room you like, even an empty one, and no one interacts during that time that I know of. But of course, that's only if they do it like Doug the Dog
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: