Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 08:00 AM   #1221
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I am clicking back and forth between the newspaper and daily activites page. Someties its there, sometiems its not. YAY!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 08:01 AM   #1222
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
I'm also not finding any ads. I'm using Mozilla & IE...no luck and I'm also getting the dreaded "please wait"...
Finally got 1 add on IE, after about 15 min. of switching back & forth from the newspaper & today's activities.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #1223
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Since I have the ads turned off on all 3 of our accounts, and the "security questions" and answers are useless, our only option seems to be getting on the phone with Ganz. *Shaking my head* Kinda typical... they WANT people to see the ads, and are encouraging them with the game, but if you try to change your settings to get to see them, you can't?

Sigh... This is the Fall Fest all over again. Thanks for the teaser, Ganz, but nothing for our family, I guess.
derring do is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #1224

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Keep clicking. The ad will come up. Does anyone know what the diamond apple is for?
feona is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:04 AM   #1225

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

i keep logging in an out inbetween freezes, the newpaper just as the W and the dailies wont load either.

the diamond apple i think is soposed to represent the diamond edition of snow white
kbugsmom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:04 AM   #1226
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by feona
Keep clicking. The ad will come up. Does anyone know what the diamond apple is for?
It's a decoration...I read that it can also go outside. Not sure if it could go on a table (I assume it would), as I've only put it on the floor so far in my room.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #1227
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by feona
I heard it sits in a room
peachymary is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #1228
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Angry Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I have gotten it one time on each of my accounts this morning and that is all so far. I am not getting a freeze up, but the ad hasn't appeared again after the first time.
DebbieFaye is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:07 AM   #1229

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

I thought the diamond apple was for something special. Thanks.
feona is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:07 AM   #1230
Gift Guru

Finally got another game after 10 minutes, but now it says "please wait" and it doesn't seem to want to unfreeze...
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: