Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 12:53 PM   #12251
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. hehehe I have Christmas, Haunted and Beach, to name a few. And why is it that WW doesn't allow the theme names, like Medieval or Royal for eample.

Just got back from a run through and I still didn't see any game ads
I just added "Gosselin" with my latest addition of 10 other pets ) I do play with those pets daily. So fun to dress in matching outfits (love the kids, not the drama, long time fan)
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #12252
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I am back sorta nothing yet ?? My DH is lurking still pretending to be paying my bills online !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #12253
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I just added "Gosselin" with my latest addition of 10 other pets ) I do play with those pets daily. So fun to dress in matching outfits (love the kids, not the drama, long time fan)

Team John or Team Kate ??

No ads yet !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #12254
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

No ads, so I just adopted Neewollah the Trick or Treat Troll. He really is cute.

But he needs some new clothes, like the Dwarf costume!!!

Come on ads.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #12255
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
That game does work and I have even collected some complete sets of zums.

No ads yet.
Okay... so the keys just go to the figures/wonderland? This week they all just blend. I know the clothing match nicely from both
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #12256

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

i have spent the last half hour clearting my dock by selling all my farmed fruit and veg to make space for te snow white items. Where are they? do they not know it ios the weekend and here in the uk it is now 7PM!!!! still i did earn myself over10,000 kc
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #12257
ebkinz Insider

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Okay... so the keys just go to the figures/wonderland? This week they all just blend. I know the clothing match nicely from both
charms and woodland and zums... all so much fun! Sorry to get the prizes confused I worry I'm missing keys waiting for my gold door to open but I still play it all.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #12258
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
I am back sorta nothing yet ?? My DH is lurking still pretending to be paying my bills online !!
Make him up a honey do list to get him out of your hair for a while.
That's what I did. Mine is off running errands and has fall clean up outside to do when he gets back You know, bring in the hose, dig up the canna lillies, those kinds of things.

I, on the other hand, am searching for ads like a mad woman and will start dinner to justify being in the kitchen so long. Can't do that until my groceries arrive

No ads, hopefully 2:00 will be good to us! CJ
Old 10-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #12259
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

What'd I miss? My son scored three goals in soccer today, I am one proud mommy! No ads all morning? Boy did you all get ripped off, I am sorry! Can't wait for the race tonight and DH's homecoming! Whoo-hoo!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #12260
ebkinz Insider

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Team John or Team Kate ??

No ads yet !!
More J but definately Team Eight!!!

no ads all day long
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: