Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #12211
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have sometimes named a pet so that I can give a more meaningful name to a room. I have Hockey Puck and Fine Art for example.

Where oh where are those ads?
Thank you for the wonderful idea! I plan to start doing that immediately just to bring some sanity to my house map. I can never find anything!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #12212

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I can't believe there haven't been ads yet today! I thought for sure they'd be running all day and tomorrow.

The ads have to start soon, right?
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #12213

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
No Ads yet

Off Topic... should i buy seeds or troll ?i can not do both lol
I thimk you should buy both......I just did!!!! Actually, 2 seeds......lol and the troll
lexnmom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #12214
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
No Ads right now

I am scared the seeds wont return lol... omg what WW puts us through lol
If the lollipop seeds are like the jellybean seeds, they will sell them again from time to time. Every time so far that they offer something to only Deluxe first, they offer it later to everyone. We KNOW the troll won't be back for a year, if ever.
So I vote for the troll too.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #12215
allthatshimmerz

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
I can't believe there haven't been ads yet today! I thought for sure they'd be running all day and tomorrow.

The ads have to start soon, right?
Well........not necessarily. You never know what Ganz has up their sleeve.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #12216
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I vote buy the troll.

I wish I could find this game ad ! I want to play before I have to go.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #12217
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by lexnmom
I thimk you should buy both......I just did!!!! Actually, 2 seeds......lol and the troll

Ok well u shush you lol
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #12218
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just got the seeds and went to plant them and accidentally planted the candy cane seeds instead. Drat - the blue box again.

I should have stuck to looking for ads.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #12219
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

So no ads yet? on any of the accounts? what a bummer!
Old 10-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #12220
allthatshimmerz

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
If the lollipop seeds are like the jellybean seeds, they will sell them again from time to time. Every time so far that they offer something to only Deluxe first, they offer it later to everyone. We KNOW the troll won't be back for a year, if ever.
So I vote for the troll too.
Serena:ccat:
I definitely vote for the troll because it won't be back until next Halloween and I'm sure you'll see the seeds much sooner.

A question for everyone about seeds -- do you get just one harvest per pack of seeds or multiple? I've bought seeds but haven't started my garden yet.

C'MON ADS!!!!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: