Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #12081
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Well, MomwCharm! That just explains it all. The dwarfs are all sitting right in the room gazing at Snow Whites' dazzling beauty!

Nothing yet kaylee. Sherbet bunny just spotted the dvd ad.
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #12082
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ILovePink143
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I will not only track for the dwarves on WW but also at Disneyland. Once I find them, I'll relay all your messages to them. If I do not see them, then I'll assume they found their way back to WW with all the goodies.

No ads.

Thats great !! have a great trip I am going to Disney world in Nov. for Thanksgiving & when I go on the Snow White ride I will think of all of you !! My great & Funny WI Friends !!

No ads That I have seen yet !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #12083
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

Wow I just found out about this and I'm searching like a crazy person. This is the last day, right? Oh man, I always miss the coolest stuff! lol
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #12084
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Well, MomwCharm! That just explains it all. The dwarfs are all sitting right in the room gazing at Snow Whites' dazzling beauty!

Nothing yet kaylee. Sherbet bunny just spotted the dvd ad.
oh thats a start woo hoo!!
lol
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #12085

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

NO ADS YET....WAITING....not so patiently!
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #12086
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
Wow I just found out about this and I'm searching like a crazy person. This is the last day, right? Oh man, I always miss the coolest stuff! lol

I think they should be around tom. too
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #12087
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by totallyaddicted

Well, do let me say that I have enjoyed reading this thread and a BIG Thank You goes out to everyone who has checked for adds and as far as the "chit chat" and the "oooo" "off topic" questions that has gone on here, please... I say chit chat away because everyone knows without you guys we wouldn't have found half of the items we have now. This thread made alot of members feel that they could post for the first time, meaning being just a very friendly, helpful thread. It has brought a lot of members together, and that is nice. If someone complains, ask them if they have checked themselves, some do not and just wait for everyone else to do it.

Thanks again everyone
I agree that in addition to helping everyone find Snow White goodies, this thread has been important because it gave so many people a unique opportunity to get together for the first time. It brought new members to WI, created a comfort level such that many decided to post for the first time, and sparked what I hope will be lasting friendships. Kudos to everyone who has been a part of it!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #12088
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
Welcome bigkid! We have found that searching in masses does help. This thread goes crazy when the game ad appears. We just check ads and post "no ad" so the last post is informative of the present status. Yippie! Dwarf hunters unite!

no ads
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #12089

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Was super hoping that on the last event day they would let us click to our hearts' desire.

WAH!

oh... and no ads. Not even the dvd.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #12090
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Afternoon My clicking friends no Ads at all today so far??

No Ads for me right now
bridget12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: