Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #12021
Webkinz :)

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hello everyone, just checking in to see if there was any ads. I cant believe there has been none yet. I thought for sure I was going to miss a bunch since I slept so late.
terwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #12022
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by terwebkinz
Hello everyone, just checking in to see if there was any ads. I cant believe there has been none yet. I thought for sure I was going to miss a bunch since I slept so late.
Morning Terwebkinz! No, you haven't missed anything except how to assist your significant other into taking a nap so you can go play WW! I think I'm going to have to shut down the computer soon.....the ads will start then for sure!

No ads yet.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #12023

mommy3 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone. I see no ads yet. You think since it is the weekend and the day before the ads stop that they would be more frequent.

Maybe the dwarfs are just sleeping in?

Hopefully they come soon.

No ads.
mommy3 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #12024
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

Well, it looks like Doug the Dog was up bright and early, so that rules out Doug and the Dwarves having a diamond apple mining party...

No ads yet.
supernova187 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #12025
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
Put a pair of sunglasses on him with a hat and his radio and tell everyone he's listening to the ball game and enjoying the weather.

No ads.
WOW! Very good. I like that!
View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
It might snow here today, should I be worried about that? And if so, how long should I leave him out there before I bring him in?

no ads
Hmmm. Don't want hypothermia. Toss a blankietarp on him. Snow is an insulator so I'd say you got a good 30-40 min window.
View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i hate to say it, but i think when they left last night they forgot to leave the switch "on" for the ads! we should have seen some by now. it seems to be their routine during fests to forget it includes the weekends. i hope i'm wrong!

still no ads
I hope you are wrong too. If that is the case, maybe they'll give an extra day or so like with the goo goo berries.
View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Dress him up like a scarecrow...neighbours won't be the wiser, they'll just think it's a Halloween decoration

Awesome!!!!! Boy, Ganz better watch out for this devious bunch of addicts.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #12026
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Dress him up like a scarecrow...neighbours won't be the wiser, they'll just think it's a Halloween decoration

Where are the ads? It's Saturday, come on dwarfs...show up already

These are the same thoughts I have been having , No ads right now Also now he wants to use the comp Oh I gotta do something

& My Fave Sig is the Calico cat & no ads yet !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #12027
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by terwebkinz
Me too, I've been out all afternoon!! I can't believe it - no ads Ad Karma Add Ad Karma ADDD AD KARMA! My fa:rac:vourite Siggie is obviously the RACCOON!!!:rac:
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #12028

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Just had to design yet another storage room for all my Snow White stuff. I do not have an addiction - much

I even have to keep my clicky finger at the ready to switch screens on the laptop so the family doesn't catch on

This has been the longest 1/4 tax return I have ever prepared

Still no ads, maybe the next hour?!?!?
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #12029
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Just had to design yet another storage room for all my Snow White stuff. I do not have an addiction - much

I even have to keep my clicky finger at the ready to switch screens on the laptop so the family doesn't catch on

This has been the longest 1/4 tax return I have ever prepared

Still no ads, maybe the next hour?!?!?
Don't forget the setting on PC's that can hide the toolbar, otherwise they can just see what window you had up. Gosh....LISTEN TO US! We are ADdicts, there is no denying it!

NO ADS!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #12030
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ok,now i am getting worried. Wonder if the dwarfs had a late night last night? Or maybe they are restocking since they never relized there would be so many crazy clickers.I am sooooo surprized the ad's have not shown up yet. I am going nutty sitting here waiting but my computer area is cleaner than it has been in months.

No ad's yet
stylede is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: