Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #11991
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by JuJuAnnie
Good morning everyone! I have been watching this thread since the 7th, and I absolutely love it. I don't post as much as some, but I wanted all of you to know that you have made me think and smile and LAUGH. I'm going to really enjoy the next two days and my new group of friends.

Thank you, my new friends.

OH, no ads. When was the last run?
Glad you joined us! I'm hoping the next two days will be full of good old fashioned clicking fun!
Red Fire is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #11992
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Benadryl will do the trick.
WHAT?????? Kinz, I like the way you think!

No ads yet!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #11993
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Hi JuJu!! Oh geez! PJ just said "Wowzers!"

no ads
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #11994

silangg is on a distinguished road

good morning everyone!
are we clicking yet?
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #11995
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
WHAT?????? Kinz, I like the way you think!

No ads yet!
Heh Heh

going to ck
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #11996
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have had a great time here too, I will miss you all when the Disney ad is gone. I spent the whole morning putting things away in storage. My docks was so full!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #11997
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
oooh thanks....I'll have to buy some!

No ads yet!
Make that one outfit. Only 1 outfit allowed. Oh yes, my bad. You have SEVEN accounts
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #11998
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Make that one outfit. Only 1 outfit allowed. Oh yes, my bad. You have SEVEN accounts
Yep, and already bought it on 4 of them! sigh......

no ads yet
Old 10-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #11999

silangg is on a distinguished road

oh no, I am having issues log into WW.
is it because all of you are fliping pages and clicking away?
come on WW, let me in!!!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #12000
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by silangg
oh no, I am having issues log into WW.
is it because all of you are fliping pages and clicking away?
come on WW, let me in!!!
Saturdays get busy sometimes, like on the holidays....but I think it's better than it used to be. I hope you are able to get in!

no ads
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: