Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #11841
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

night lindsey

dvd ad in code shop. Wish token balloon pop in Asian, all day. night my own self.
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #11842
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by eeclipse
Thanks SO so SO much

Do you have a Euro account? How does the time go with that?

Yup, I sure do. Here it is:

EURO TIME (U.S. EST)
6am (1 am)
7am (2 am)
8am (3 am)
9am (4 am)

10am(5am)
11am(6am)
12 n (7 am)
1 pm(8 am)

2 pm (9am)
3pm(10am)

4pm(11am)
5pm (12 n)

6pm (1pm)
7pm (2 pm)
8pm (3 pm)
9pm (4 pm)
10pm(5pm)
11pm(6pm)
12am(7pm)
1 am (8pm)
2 am (9pm)
3am (10pm)

4am(11pm)
5am(12am)
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #11843
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Biiig hugs. You are the best!
A big Kudos goes out to you.

Thanks again..

Last edited by eeclipse; 10-17-2009 at 01:20 AM..
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 01:24 AM   #11844

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Just checked my asian account - no ads.

Going to take a break now. If I'm still up in another 30 minutes, I'll make the rounds in the asian account again. Good luck!!
Old 10-17-2009, 01:26 AM   #11845
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by eeclipse
Biiig hugs. You are the best!
A big Kudos goes out to you.

Thanks again..

Thank you! Glad I could help!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 02:38 AM   #11846

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Still nothing showing up on the asian account. I'll check one more time in a few minutes and then call it a night.

Nothing now either (asian time 5:37 KT). Going to bed for the night, which means they'll show up in 10 minutes lol. Goodnight all.

Last edited by lgr626; 10-17-2009 at 02:38 AM..
Old 10-17-2009, 03:28 AM   #11847
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Wow...I'm an "early bird"! I could hardly keep my eyes open at our friends tonight...perhaps in part because I couldn't sleep last night and was searching for ads at 3:00 in the morning! A thorough check has shown the DVD ad in Todays Activities, Arcade and Code shop. This is the most I have seen that ad yet. I'll keep looking before I get to bed, but I doubt they will show up this early in the am! Mornin' to everyone! See you in a couple of hours!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 03:37 AM   #11848
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

That is hilarious. When I saw your name up in the forum I thought - don't you ever sleep -LOL) It must be really early over there (I don't know how I got Italics but ...) Good morning but no ads so far. I practically fell asleep last night over that first batch and turned it off right after. How were pickings after that?
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 03:52 AM   #11849
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Well here we are the last of the lone clickers. LOL
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 03:56 AM   #11850
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Well here we are the last of the lone clickers. LOL
Let's just hope it's worth it. So far no game ads

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Wow...I'm an "early bird"! I could hardly keep my eyes open at our friends tonight...perhaps in part because I couldn't sleep last night and was searching for ads at 3:00 in the morning! A thorough check has shown the DVD ad in Todays Activities, Arcade and Code shop. This is the most I have seen that ad yet. I'll keep looking before I get to bed, but I doubt they will show up this early in the am! Mornin' to everyone! See you in a couple of hours!
Oh, you should put the link to your new thread in your signature It's great! I'm still working on a room.
no ads
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: