Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #11761
BKWFL
Webkinz :)

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i just did another count of items. i have

pies.........871
apples......683
hats.........285
shoes......413
dwarf suits.........396
dresses.............253
mirrors..............174
diamond apples...134

a total of 3209 items. i have several accounts i switch back and forth with.i was hoping to get some more diamond apples.

no ads currently

lol, I thought I have many.... guess not

need ads now to catch up
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #11762

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Welcome beloved of Yeshua! When did you sneak in? I missed it

I must have been typing my discertation on strawberries.Thanks for coming to hunt with us and we love all the friends who come here
Thanks! Came in (officially) a couple of pages ago. Was LOVING hearing about farming... I had given up. May just have to PM for more details. I don't quite "get it."

I have been clicking all day to find ads... my arm is SORE... love/hate this campaign.

There are dvd ads in three places atm... TA, CODESHOP, and ARCADE.

Oh how they toy with our emotions. You'd think they'd just let us go wild on the last day... have ads all day or something.

Alas, NO ADS.

YLM
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #11763
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
That is like 2500 plants! even without watering, raking can take a long time. How much time do you spend a day caring for your garden? It sounds like a good profit but also a lot of work.
An hour to process, 45 minutes to 2 hours to sell. I got out of kilter during fall fest and missed a 24 hour period. It's within a 2 hour time frame. My kids are mostly grown and they just smile and indulge me. My DH call them wiggins. It's actually fun and have cash in games is helping me overcome the need to purchase more and more stuffed animals
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #11764
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by pogokitty123
where are the ads now?
I just saw several for the DVD, non for the game.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #11765

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

oh they arent there now i guess. ill keep tabs on it
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #11766
Lil Kinz

flyguy815 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still none... man, I might just gave to switch the channel on to ESPN and go to bed
flyguy815 is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #11767
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Yeshualovesme
Thanks! Came in (officially) a couple of pages ago. Was LOVING hearing about farming... I had given up. May just have to PM for more details. I don't quite "get it."

I have been clicking all day to find ads... my arm is SORE... love/hate this campaign.

There are dvd ads in three places atm... TA, CODESHOP, and ARCADE.

Oh how they toy with our emotions. You'd think they'd just let us go wild on the last day... have ads all day or something.

Alas, NO ADS.

YLM
Oh YLM, you WANT us to die? most of us don't even pause to drink as we frantically click for the 10 minutes - 2 hours they give out now. The 1 hour time frame feels right. I was in physical pain at 2 hours but just couldn't make myself stop!

no ad in my room

View Post Originally Posted by flyguy815
Still none... man, I might just gave to switch the channel on to ESPN and go to bed
I've yet to see and ad at night. Feel sorry for true Asian users. I'm not sure if ads don't come at night or if there's just not enough people to search! Rest well. My guess (just my guess) is 10 am tomorrow.

Last edited by home50; 10-16-2009 at 11:54 PM..
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #11768
Lil Kinz

flyguy815 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by flyguy815
oops I meant have not gave sorry!
No ads
flyguy815 is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #11769
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by home50
An hour to process, 45 minutes to 2 hours to sell. I got out of kilter during fall fest and missed a 24 hour period. It's within a 2 hour time frame. My kids are mostly grown and they just smile and indulge me. My DH call them wiggins. It's actually fun and have cash in games is helping me overcome the need to purchase more and more stuffed animals
That is indeed a lot of time, but must be good to have a steady KC income. I don't think I could do it. I don't have the attention span .
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #11770

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

Good Night All!!!!! Good Luck and thanks so much Home50 for the FYI......
lexnmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: