Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #11741
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

It is so exciting to see so many newcomers. I absolutely love WI and have found it to greatly enhance my WW experience. Welcome to you all!!!!

Still no ads.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #11742
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Bless your heart. IT really works just fine. I have 29 rooms, never water and harvest/sell about 500 strawberries a day. No way would I water.

no ads
How many strawberry plants do you have on each garden to be able to collect 500 a day? Sorry to be off topic but I am really curious.
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #11743
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lexnmom
WOW........that is great to know. My daughter hated that I had 1 room with the garden...she would have died if I had made 29 and had to water all that....lol. She was so excited when I told her yesterday that we no longer had to water.

I still cannot believe no ads...what a DRY day.....lol
Even if you miss a weed one night, it will be a day behind in growth. You can either have the stragglers for the next day, or just dig them (ignore the warning) and they will be with the rest of the room in growth the next day. I garden for "walking around town" kc.

no ads
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #11744

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Hi - dvd ad now in Code shop, TA, and arcade (intermittently)

YLM
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #11745
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
It is so exciting to see so many newcomers. I absolutely love WI and have found it to greatly enhance my WW experience. Welcome to you all!!!!

Still no ads.
I agree.. Thanks so much everyone.
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #11746
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by flyguy815
Thanks everyone for responding so fast!
has been so much fun all ready
Hope those game ads come soon

Welcome to WI So nice to see you thanks for your help & good luck w/ the ads !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #11747
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Just got in from work, see I missed the clicky frenzy!
Has anybody noticed the record for most ever users online line has been broken since contest 10/01/09. the new record is for 10/14/09!

All thanks to this tread I'm sure.

I rate this thread best ever!!

P.S. still no ads.
Thats amazing.. lets keep it goin'
Love all you guys.. Hugs
I'll be back in a jiffy.. *blink*
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #11748
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by flyguy815
Ive been looking for the ads for a while and this thread really helped so I signed up for WI
this is my first day I hope posted right =)
No Ads
A big warm welcome to WI !! So glad you signed up and so glad you dropped in to say hello!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #11749
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Lots of new people! Welcome and good luck! Off to garden and hope the ads come one more time before bedtime!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #11750
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Clibab
How many strawberry plants do you have on each garden to be able to collect 500 a day? Sorry to be off topic but I am really curious.
It's late and kinda quiet so we'll take a minute to whisper in class. shhhh

My gardens are rather dull and just have paths that cross straight across in both ways. I guess that would put it at about 88 strawberry plants a room. I did not plant them all at once. Staggered them so not to harvest together. I also grow some melons and carrots to make health drinks with. (just buy apple and blend) I like my pumpkins... fast and easy to sell. Probably more money in strawberries, according to the detailed I've read in the archives here from TRUE master gardeners who kept statistics. My only advice is grow slow. 3-5 strawberries per plant can add up when you are drag and dropping to sell them.

no ads
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: