Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #11731
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Several of us have been chatting about starting a "support thread" for all of us who have become addicted to click'n'hammering. And as a place for everyone to gather with all the new friends we've made during this experience.

What do you think?
Yay! I agree. That would be a ton of fun
eeclipse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #11732
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by flyguy815
Ive been looking for the ads for a while and this thread really helped so I signed up for WI
this is my first day I hope posted right
No Ads
flyguy, How great!!! Welcome Your first post was perfect. You're going to have so much fun at this site. NuclearDan will be pleased to see another fellow

let us know how to help. We try to help as we post about the ad hunt. is almost as fun as webkinz
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #11733
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

The DVD ad is in TA, can the game be coming soon??
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #11734
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
The DVD ad is in TA, can the game be coming soon??
Woo hoo.. *rubs hands together..* I really, REALLY hope so.
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #11735

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Bless your heart. IT really works just fine. I have 29 rooms, never water and harvest/sell about 500 strawberries a day. No way would I water.

no ads
WOW........that is great to know. My daughter hated that I had 1 room with the garden...she would have died if I had made 29 and had to water all that....lol. She was so excited when I told her yesterday that we no longer had to water.

I still cannot believe no ads...what a DRY day.....lol
lexnmom is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #11736
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

No ads.

Welcome FlyGuy.

Thanks for garden tip - saw yesterday, will save lots of headaches [now if only they would
have a running tab for harvest instead of each to close...]

Ads don't always correspond.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #11737

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I've been lurking for a while - finally registered and posting today

You guys are SO super nice and helpful. Just wanted to add that there

is a dvd ad in TA and in Arcade.

no game ads

me
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #11738
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Just got in from work, see I missed the clicky frenzy!
Has anybody noticed the record for most ever users online line has been broken since contest 10/01/09. the new record is for 10/14/09!

All thanks to this tread I'm sure.

I rate this thread best ever!!

P.S. still no ads.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #11739
Lil Kinz

flyguy815 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for responding so fast!
has been so much fun all ready
Hope those game ads come soon
flyguy815 is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #11740
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Wow Aries, your avatar is really awesome! I wish I could do graphics that well.
Thanks! It's hard to come up with ideas, but I like how this one worked out! Still no ads yet ...
Aries962 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: