Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:28 AM   #1161
Webkinz :)

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

i got an add!
Guinea441 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 06:30 AM   #1162
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Yay! The ads are back!
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:31 AM   #1163

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

now they are not showing up...!

if you keep clicking back and forth you might get lucky and find one!
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 AM   #1164
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Someone, somewhere at Ganz is just having a ball..I can see him in my mind...

He's probably got some friends in the room there with him...

"Watch this dude." Stinky dude flips button to turn on ads...WI goes wild, people call thier friends a mass hysteria of clicking ensues...

"Now watch this" Stinky dude flips the button back to off...WI goes wild, people trample to the trading rooms, Dr. Quack's clinic is crowded with poisoned apple victims....

Man is this fun!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:34 AM   #1165
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

I just got two regular W Shop apples. LOL
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:37 AM   #1166

Comet is on a distinguished road

darn it i can never get the maic mirror! i have played this problaby like 50 s but i never get it!

ugh i can never get the magic mirror! it is so annoying!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #1167
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

The ad linking you to the game is now back. There's also a new ad for the DVD which is just a popup of information about the DVD. Finally got an enchanted mirror, too!

Some of these prizes really help you rack up the KC. The diamond apple and enchanted mirror are the big prizes, as they sell to the WShop for 100KC each.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:44 AM   #1168
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

The game is coming up everynow and then for me. Only in the Newspaper though.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:46 AM   #1169
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any people not seeing this ad? I still have not seen one yet.
peachymary is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #1170
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by peachymary
Are there any people not seeing this ad? I still have not seen one yet.
Yes, I still see them, but they are few and far between, and only on the newspaper. HTH!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: