Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 03:07 AM   #1141
shannonkay
Gifted

shannonkay has a spectacular aura aboutshannonkay has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

On my asian account I'm seeing Snow White ads, but I don't see a "play game". When I click the ad it just goes to another ad window there doesn't seem anything to click on.
shannonkay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 03:18 AM   #1142
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I just got the game ad on my Asian account. I was on for about 15 minutes, and I had clicked through about 7 dailies before it came up when I went to Quizzy's.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:28 AM   #1143
Webkinz :)
berryblast is on a distinguished road

shannon just keep clicking back and forth from dailies to newspaper
berryblast is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:34 AM   #1144
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys! I have Great news!!! The game ads seem to be back more often now, at least for me! Have fun mining!
Shandree is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:35 AM   #1145
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

The ads ARE currently running on American accounts. Great prizes!
carmel_mom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:01 AM   #1146
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

The only thing that is annoying is the "please wait" sometimes I have to log in and out.

It seems like for this time zone the mirror is quite easy to get, lol. Is it just me or are other people noticing this too? (I only have 5 apples and 10 mirrors already )

Last edited by Shandree; 10-07-2009 at 05:01 AM..
Shandree is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #1147

ThinkSnow2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw the ad this morning and got one of everthing except the fairy tale dress and dwarf shoes between my accounts. But I can not go back and play a second time...they must have fixed that.
ThinkSnow2 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #1148
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by shannonkay
On my asian account I'm seeing Snow White ads, but I don't see a "play game". When I click the ad it just goes to another ad window there doesn't seem anything to click on.
I am seeing both versions of the ad this morning (the one with the game and the one mentioned above that is truly just an advertisement. They seem to be much more sporadic which was probably the intent. I feel fortunate that I got a bunch of stuff last night and now it will be kind of fun to be surprised now and then when the ad pops up. Of course, I will be happy to click away if they start popping up all the time again LOL!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #1149
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ThinkSnow2
I saw the ad this morning and got one of everthing except the fairy tale dress and dwarf shoes between my accounts. But I can not go back and play a second time...they must have fixed that.
Thinksnow2, you just need to click around and then go back to the Newspaper. When the ad shows up again, you can click on it a second time. Just keep clicking and it will come back! Good Luck!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 AM   #1150
Cheyenne411

animalover1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't get on my account!
animalover1112 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: