Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #11211
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
WI is my favrite place to be - everyone is super friendly! Glad you like it too1

No ads.
WI is amazing, it's the first place I've been able to talk about how excited I was and have people understand.
shichi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #11212
Webkinz :)

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jazicat
WI is an awesome place and I have met some very good friends here. Congratulations also on getting over 100 posts!

No ads
TYVM. So my queston now is, where do we go to talk to each other once this ad thing is over? Don't want to lose contact with all my new friends
Old 10-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #11213

adriano45739 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone, any ads recently?
adriano45739 is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #11214
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hummingbird333
Well, I'll need to be going now. Bye everyone! Have fun looking for the ads and winning prizes! I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Bye Hummingbird. Have a great evening and rest up that clicking hand! CJ
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #11215

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

no ads are up right now right???
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #11216
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
TYVM. So my queston now is, where do we go to talk to each other once this ad thing is over? Don't want to lose contact with all my new friends
If anyone would like, I have a link to a thread in my siggie for Snow White item collectors. It's a way to talk about the way you have decorated with the SW items, as well as discussing their value....that might help!

no ads at this time
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #11217

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i have earned a new rep bar and a new star this week!!! a lot of that has to do with this thread so thanks everyone!!! especially mom with charm and bindidog for helping me with that new rep bar!!!!!

WI is a wonderful place to be and everyone is very friendly. i have make many rounds of gift giving on my WW account and i still have a ton of items left over. my favorite gift giving by far is to people who don't have a lot. they send the cutest, simplest thank you letters that warm my heart so much!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #11218
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i have earned a new rep bar and a new star this week!!! a lot of that has to do with this thread so thanks everyone!!! especially mom with charm and bindidog for helping me with that new rep bar!!!!!

WI is a wonderful place to be and everyone is very friendly. i have make many rounds of gift giving on my WW account and i still have a ton of items left over. my favorite gift giving by far is to people who don't have a lot. they send the cutest, simplest thank you letters that warm my heart so much!
Well thanks for all your hard work looking for those ads this week!

no ads yet
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #11219
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by OnTheWave
No more ads in Newspaper. Why do you store the items instead of selling them? Thanks
A couple of reasons. First, some people will not have gotten any of these items, and it will be nice to share them in the trading rooms. If they don't eventually appear in the WShop (as happened with the bee outfits some time ago after a promotion), people will otherwise never have a chance to get them.
Second, they will increase in trading value over time if they arene't issued again, and you might be able to trade them for good stuff.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #11220

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
If anyone would like, I have a link to a thread in my siggie for Snow White item collectors. It's a way to talk about the way you have decorated with the SW items, as well as discussing their value....that might help!

no ads at this time
Thanks Bindidog, I'll check out your thread. And thanks to everybody else for their kind words and for making me feel like a part of WI

Gotta go feed my two-legged critters and one sick four-legged one. Be back in a little while!!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: