Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 05:42 PM   #11201
Webkinz :)

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by wi722
NO ADS!! Aah. ;(
Did anyone get a diamond apple or mirror today, because I got none, and I clicked a billion times! not literally!
I got 1 diamond apple and 5 mirrors this round. They have been pretty slim for me. I am not seeing any ads right now, going to take a break.
andigirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #11202
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
Okay, thanks. I think I have learned more about WI this last week than I ever knew before, and met more people too!! It has been a great opportunity to meet people and interact!! To think, I had less than 50 posts when this ad thing began, and now I have over 100 lol.
WI is my favrite place to be - everyone is super friendly! Glad you like it too1

No ads.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #11203
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Okay, thanks. I think I have learned more about WI this last week than I ever knew before, and met more people too!! It has been a great opportunity to meet people and interact!! To think, I had less than 50 posts when this ad thing began, and now I have over 100 lol.
yes it has been a great week. Good job on doubling your post count
Old 10-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #11204
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Yes, WI is a great place. Glad to have you aboard.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #11205
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

WI is an awesome place and I have met some very good friends here. Congratulations also on getting over 100 posts!

No ads
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #11206
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by OnTheWave
No more ads in Newspaper. Why do you store the items instead of selling them? Thanks
Hi OnTheWave, welcome to WI! You store everything but the apples because they will be worth quite a lot in the future as this is a once in a lifetime deal. Then, if you become Gifted here, you will be able to trade them. Hope that helps explain. CJ
Old 10-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #11207
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Dwarf Ad Findings - Friday October 16th
8am - None

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None

2pm - None
3pm - None

4pm - Kinz Post 4:40 ish
5pm - Kinz Post till about 5:05 Now on Front Page Newspaper
6pm - FRONT PAGE! till 6:25 ish / Activities/ also seen in Arcade all ended

7pm -
8pm -
9pm -
10pm -

YESTERDAY:
Dwarf Game Ad Findings Thursday October 15th
9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None

1pm - None
2pm - None
3pm - 3:30 Wish Factory / Newspaper

4pm - Newspaper ended / still in Kinzpost ended 5pm
5pm - None
6pm - None

7pm - My Page 7:25-8:20
8pm - Kinzpost brief, over; My Room, Caring Valley Still 8:30
9pm - Caring Valley ended 9:08 Nothing since then
cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #11208
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I only got 1 mirror but lots of cash and clothes.
It's a good thing
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #11209
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Just send a friends request to WIGiftz and it will be accepted and once friends, feel free to send whatever items on over to it. It is actually a win win situation for everyone. You get rid of stuff out of your dock and the recipient enjoys winning the contests that we run for them
Actually, this has helped me on this site. I have been tempted to give out items to others that haven't been able to find them but I recognize exactly why trading/offering is dangerous! I'm going to gift items to WIGiftz, and know they will be well used. Now I don't feel greedy about not offering to share. It's not that I won't share but that I shouldn't share... except with WIGiftz (until I become Gift trainee )
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #11210
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Well, I'll need to be going now. Bye everyone! Have fun looking for the ads and winning prizes! I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: