Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #1111
Webkinz :)

Sugarbunnies379 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

That frenzy was awesome man! Free prizes every 5 seconds. Just the coolest.
Sugarbunnies379 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #1112
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
I'm on a NA account, and it took me about a 1/2 hour for it to come up (I was only finding movie adds).

I'm also on Mozilla, no luck on IE yet.
Thanks! Hoping to get lucky and get a chance at the game and then get really lucky and get that dress for Miss Ma'am.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #1113
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

aarrgghh now keeps freezing & saying that horrible phrase "please wait" LOL
Old 10-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #1114

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck everyone.. Hopefully more fun later.. It is 1:22am here so I am going to bed.. Night all
froggy0302 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #1115

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I haven't seen one yet! I hope it will be back.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #1116
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

i have gotten two. the first one i got the dress, a wshop apple, and $100 kinz cash. The second one i got the mirror, the apple pie, and another wshop apple. good luck everyone!
and remember, God is AWESOME!
hank123rocks is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #1117
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

ok, look...
those of you that weren't here for Chipmunks and Bee Movie...

here's how it works..

at first, lots of clicking
then it dies down
it goes and comes

You have to be very patient.

It's not a one day thing.

So, hang in there, click click click and you'll get lots of goodies.

GOOD LUCK
peasioux is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #1118
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

everytime i go back to the newspaper it freezes up
Old 10-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #1119
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

hey thank you everyone, pfagan thanks too. gives me hope yet....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #1120
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Non stop freezing now,the front page doesn't load at all.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: