Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 11:37 PM   #1071
Webkinz :)

Nat22273 has a spectacular aura aboutNat22273 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Looking like it is alot harder to come by though. I got the ad once. Now I have clicked back and forth several times and nothing.

Yes it let me play the game.
Now I can't get the ad again. bah.
Nat22273 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #1072
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I am guessing with the thousands of people trying to get on to it, its going to be slow, or maybe its going to cause a glitch.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 10-06-2009 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: removed a few words
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #1073

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

I only get the movie add now also not the game. When I click on it no game. UUUGGHHH
froggy0302 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #1074
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I only saw the ad once and when I clicked on it the movie advertisement came up no game...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #1075

same with me... well I guess they could not let us have too much fun. LOL
Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #1076
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Does anyone know how long " limited time only " means relating to this game. Is it only for today (Tuesday) or ?????
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #1077
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i think it will be a daily ,
i HAVE TRY MORE THAT 20 TIMES, AND NOTHING AFTER THE FIRST ONE
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #1078
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Oh no! I hope I didn't miss it. I was on my way home from Disney World today (of all the places! LOL) I just now saw the post here on WI and I immediately signed on to try and get the ad, but I mostly keeping getting the Cats & Dogs video ad!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #1079

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
Does anyone know how long " limited time only " means relating to this game. Is it only for today (Tuesday) or ?????
I am thinking since the movie came out on tues. it is only for tuesday. I hope I am wrong
Old 10-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #1080
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I finally just saw one, I got a pie and 2 regular apples.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: