Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #10511
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Nothing still, while waiting I organized by new storage room

Click the image to open in full size.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #10512

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Clicking away and nothing yet. A few DVD ads but little else.

I fear I will need a 12 step program after this, or I may go into withdrawal when the contest ends on Sunday. Oh well, we will have the Halloween Clubhouse contest to obsess over statring on the 24th... )
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #10513
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2kinzlover
Clicking away and nothing yet. A few DVD ads but little else.

I fear I will need a 12 step program after this, or I may go into withdrawal when the contest ends on Sunday. Oh well, we will have the Halloween Clubhouse contest to obsess over statring on the 24th... )
Step 1. We admitted we were powerless over Snow White ads and our lives have become unmanagable.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #10514
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by grandson096
How do I go about adding you to a friend list? I would love to add some of the people that I have been following with this Snow White ad. I guess being a new member I will just have to keep searching for all these places that you are talking about. Thank you.:cmunk:
I think I added you here on webkinz insider. I did a right click on your nick and choose 'add grandson096 to contact list'. I will be sending you a private message. If you are on a forum page you can see if you have new PMs at the top, left. We can then figure some things out that way, together. Believe me, I'm still learning so this actually will help me!

No new ads.
I love my Snow White pals
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #10515
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hello everyone, I am back and helping the search. Ready to start clicking.My oldest son is off from school today so he is going to help in between when I am doing house work. He helped some last night when I was getting dinner together so at our house we have some one on all the time. LOL He is having a blast he got on during that 1 1/2 clicking feast and would not give me a turn.It was funny.

Just did a few runs and
No ad's yet
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #10516
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by grandson096
How do I go about adding you to a friend list? I would love to add some of the people that I have been following with this Snow White ad. I guess being a new member I will just have to keep searching for all these places that you are talking about. Thank you.:cmunk:
Hi, don't worry, you'll find everything. Once you become a regular Webkinz, up from the Lil Kinz status, which you should be getting shortly, you can do a few more things. For example, if you clip on someone's Avatar pic, it will bring you to a page that tells you all about them. On there, on the right hand side, it offers "befriend this person". You would click on that to invite them to be your friend.
I'm sure a few more experienced younger folk on here can give you a ton of advice.
Good luck and you won't lose everyone once the ads go away.
Now, back to ad hunting....I'm hoping noon. Lunch break clicking!!! CJ
Old 10-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #10517

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

i did a run and saw none
Old 10-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #10518
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

The ads have been showing up between 3pm and 10pm kinz time all week. You are not doing anything wrong. If you can see the dvd ad then later you will see the game ad.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #10519
grandson096

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi, don't worry, you'll find everything. Once you become a regular Webkinz, up from the Lil Kinz status, which you should be getting shortly, you can do a few more things. For example, if you clip on someone's Avatar pic, it will bring you to a page that tells you all about them. On there, on the right hand side, it offers "befriend this person". You would click on that to invite them to be your friend.
I'm sure a few more experienced younger folk on here can give you a ton of advice.
Good luck and you won't lose everyone once the ads go away.
Now, back to ad hunting....I'm hoping noon. Lunch break clicking!!! CJ
How do I go from a Lil Kinz to a Webkinz???????????????so confusing. hope it all comes together soon. I will keep trying. Thank you for the info.
grandson096 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #10520
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Click on your nickname to go to your own profile. Top left of this page it says Welcome, Grandson096. click on grandson096 and that will take you to where you can see some messages.

I can't find a place to add you so I think you have to adjust some settings. Don't get frustrated. Click on my nick anywhere and leave me a message.
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: