Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #1041
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by JDT's Mon
Hello All,
Long time reader, first time poster. I just wanted to say that I had repeated opportunities at the "Snow White" mining game earlier this evening (7-10pm est). This is on a USA account. However, now it seems to be either over or gone. Sad, I had fun, I won over 1500 kc, several diamond apples, two dresses, two complete dwarf outfits (clothes, hats, and shoes), as well as pies and apples. How fun!!!
Welcome to WI. I am glad you were able to get in on the fun. Hopefully tomorrow will have more ads for all. Amazing how much kc you got. I hope to see you around WI.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #1042
Webkinz :)
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

I just logged out and then back in and the ad was there! I got a dress and 2 pairs of shoes!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #1043

smchood will become famous soon enough

Oh thanks! I have had the account i just havent used it until well, a few days ago!
smchood is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #1044
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

ITS BACK!!!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #1045

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

argh! Just got psyched out..there is an ad for the movie but it's not the game. Darn!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #1046

smchood will become famous soon enough

It is? Not for me.
smchood is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #1047
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

While I worked on a couple of accounts on our computer..the kids worked with a couple of others on the laptops...totals for both free for all clicking

apples- 71
pies-124
shoes-51
hats-36
dress-58
Dwarf clothes- 50
mirrors-17
diamond apples-19

The diamond apples and mirrors were harder to collect...noticed that some of our accounts found them more frequently than others....Hope this ad stays around for a while...really have missed those click to win ads.!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 10-06-2009 at 11:28 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 PM   #1048
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I have the non-clickable ad also.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 PM   #1049
lilmanacc

lilredcmc is an unknown quantity at this point

I am finally getting an add for the snow white movie but no game yet
Old 10-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #1050
MrsDisneyland
Gifted

MrsDisneyland will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinz4mykidz
argh! Just got psyched out..there is an ad for the movie but it's not the game. Darn!
Here is a picture of the ad!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgad.jpg (119.3 KB, 17 views)
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: