Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 07:46 AM   #10471
Webkinz :)

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by grandson096
Good morning, haven't seen any ads yet. If the main ad on the home page is not there anymore for the Snow White game does that mean all the nice people that have been posting on this thread will not be around anymore? I am new at this so excuse my ignorance.

I don't think so I have the same issue but once everyone starts posting more often it seems to move to the front page again.

no ads yet however when i logged on at 5 one must have just ended as there were postings at 4:30.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 07:52 AM   #10472
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
Quiet morning all. Hey Bindi, Kawee. Maybe today the ads will be here in the morning.
As far as the avvie- didn't say what kind of trophy, eh?

I bet this weekend will be busier!
No, just a trophy. I only have one and I didn't notice it so I picked the game that is my biggest time waster.

I need to get so much done this weekend, how foolish will I look hauling my laptop with me around the house? clickity click

Now back to work... way too many gardens, so no ads sighted in my house
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #10473
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Good morning all miners, ready to go to work?
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #10474
grandson096

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
I don't think so I have the same issue but once everyone starts posting more often it seems to move to the front page again.

no ads yet however when i logged on at 5 one must have just ended as there were postings at 4:30.
Thank you for the info, with over 10,000 posts I was hoping that it would keep going.
grandson096 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #10475

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
Good morning all miners, ready to go to work?
im ready to work, and I an gonna whistle to.....but i don't see ads yet
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:03 AM   #10476
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

OK, I'm ready, I've missed the ads for the past 5 days. MUST click today!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:08 AM   #10477

happychick333 is on a distinguished road

I am a major lurker, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the miners!!!
This is the first place I check every time I get on the computer.
Whatever will I do when the Snow White ads are gone??
Old 10-16-2009, 08:08 AM   #10478

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

i haven't seen any ads this morning but i hope they come out soon
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #10479
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I'm just beginning to get more comfortable finding the threads I want. I click on Forums at the top. Then scroll the main sections. This is under WI News and Announcements and if you click on that you will see it listed, even if it hasn't had a post lately. I'm sure after awhile they will "Close" the thread and eventually it will be archived.

There is a section under General Discussion called 'Special events in WW' that had a fall fest thread I followed. I'm pretty that we as a group will eventually find our way over to the next big activity to figure out which should be the find the ghost every hour in the clubhouse for 12 different types of candy. I've added several people here as WW friends and would love to have more of my Snow White pals as WW friend. Please ad me when you get a chance, homekinz.

We may feel lost for 5 days while we recover. I think I'm going to subscribe to the thread we started to show our storage pictures and maybe I'll keep in touch with people that way... during this Snow White withdrawal period.

No ads, just checked.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:19 AM   #10480

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

Good morning all, I see there have been no ads. I would love to be able to stay in touch with the people on this thread as well home50, it has been so much fun looking, clicking and chatting.
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: