Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 01:14 AM   #10451
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
A little off subject but i am wondering if any knows how to refresh WI on a iphone?

No Ads for me
On the top, next to the address there is an icon shaped like a semi circle with an arrow. That is the reload button. If you see an X intead, it means the page is still loading and you can click it to stop a page from loading and delete the address. Hope this helps.

No ads on my Asian account @ 1:13 am CST.
Clibab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #10452
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:30 AM   #10453
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by home50
I have yet to find the game ad after 2am. I go to Asian account to do my dailies and leave it at that. I think it's because we don't have the same number of people clicking around.
There can't be as many Asian & Euro accounts as U.S. I first noticed the difference when I entered three pets in one of the pageants at the stadium. Rankings are supposed to depend on how much your pets have accomplished at Kinzville Academy. I entered one pet from an account in each time zone. My U.S. pet is definitely at the most advanced level by far, and the other two are relative newbies at the Academy. When I got my letters after the contest telling me where each pet placed, the Asian pet ranked 57th and the U.S. pet was way down around 2400. That tells me there are far fewer Asian accts, which is probably why we don't get ads during Asian prime time.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:30 AM   #10454
furrypalthesecond

webkinzfanatic3 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a really cool game! Yesterday, I looked all over for it but couldn't find it so I logged off. But today it was there as soon as I logged in! I quickly took that chance. I got, like, 200 kinzcash and the dwarf shoes already:]
webkinzfanatic3 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:34 AM   #10455
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gage03blue
It is always at dinner time.. I feel bad because I am like I'll be there in min and I am the mom LOL
Bingo! I finally was GLAD to go wash dishes after that last run to soothe my point and click fingertips. I was just so tired but there was no way I could have stopped!

I was the same way after Fall Fest. I actually stayed off the computer for 24 hours to recover from that. I kept seeing little floaters out of the corner of my eye... always on the left side

No ads and bed calls. I hope I don't get back up like I have every night this week. Night all.

Hi Shim, we pass in the night again. I hope to get some sleep so I'll see you again soon.

Just did a check, no ads

Last edited by home50; 10-16-2009 at 01:34 AM..
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:47 AM   #10456
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Being a night owl, I attempted sleep with hubby. Just got a nap in and am wide awake. Checked my Asian account and clicked all over. the only snow white in the account is what I have Kinz posted to it!
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 02:27 AM   #10457
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Just checked Asian, no ads.

Get ready to push big button of kinz cash.

Still no ads. I have to go to bed now. Good luck all

Last edited by aug2168; 10-16-2009 at 02:27 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 02:43 AM   #10458
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

My account is back up - really early for it to be - so I will begin looking for ads for a bit before I go to bed.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 03:03 AM   #10459
Lil Kinz

porchete is an unknown quantity at this point

ads in Code Shop
porchete is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 03:19 AM   #10460
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by porchete
ads in Code Shop
You still getting ads in Code Shop? I'm having trouble finding them.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: