Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #10421
Webkinz :)

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jazicat
Call customer service.

No ads
I had this same problem.....i answered my question (and i knew it was the answer) but it said it was incorrect so I answered the same question with an answer that i knew was wrong...it gave me the same "this answer is not correct"message and then I did it a third time with my origanal answer (that I knew it was) and it took the block off. I had to do that to all 5 of our accounts. I hope this helps and makes sense...lol. If not you can call them in the morning and they will help you.

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
beekay suggested I could unblock the checked box in My Options, but I can't. I blocked it over a year ago and I never got a chance to change my mind. Forgot my security question. Anything I can do??
LOL...sorry i do not post alot....I answered your question but put it under the wrong person.....look for the alligator so I do not have to re-type it all.....sorry! That is me this late

Last edited by lexnmom; 10-15-2009 at 10:26 PM..
lexnmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #10422

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Man! I neeeeeeed more stuff!
SweetPetz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #10423
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
beekay suggested I could unblock the checked box in My Options, but I can't. I blocked it over a year ago and I never got a chance to change my mind. Forgot my security question. Anything I can do??
I got one unlocked for my grandson who forgot his answer by calling Ganz at 866-932-5469 . They do ask you for the code of a pet, but it can be the code for any pet on your account. Also they usually ask your name and birth date that you used when you registered. Fortunately I do know all these things for my grandchildren now, because I have had to fix other problems for them.
I hope you can get it unlocked.
No ads right now... just clicked around.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #10424
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by SweetPetz
Man! I neeeeeeed more stuff!
And I was just looking thru my coolers thinking do I really need all this stuff? lol
I'll be off to bed now and then the ads will start! That's what happened last night anyway!
Good luck all you night owls. See you in the morning richer, fuller and with a bigger wardrobes.
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #10425
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
I hear ya but I can't help you. I think I would be interested in the answer, too. I have a new iPod Touch but haven't tried to get to WI yet.
If you go to the top of the page, there is the little "refresh" icon, and that usually works to refresh the page. Remember, it will work quicker if you are on the 3G network, compared to "E".
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 10:54 PM   #10426
Cheyenne411

animalover1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a certain time when the ads usually end?
animalover1112 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #10427

kinzmom1121 is on a distinguished road

I read in another post that they end at 1:59 est but I don't know if that info was from ganz or not. Still not seeing any ads yet.
kinzmom1121 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #10428
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by animalover1112
Is there a certain time when the ads usually end?
So far there has been no rhyme or reason when they end. Some nights they get good around ten, and others there is nothing. We just have to be persistant!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #10429

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Ads have ran after midnight EST several times. A few nights there was a run around 12:30am. I'm staying up until the Phillies-Dodgers game is over, and then it's bed for me. Hopefully there's one more flurry of ads...
Linus is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #10430

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1121
I read in another post that they end at 1:59 est but I don't know if that info was from ganz or not. Still not seeing any ads yet.
They may have said that because WW shuts down at 2am est for daily maintenence. I usually get kicked off because I am still up then looking for ads, lol!

No ads seen...
kkww05 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: