Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #10331
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Webbz
Can gooseberry pies be made?
No I do no think they can be made. Welcome!!
No ad's
stylede is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #10332
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Hello everyone. I am new here to WI (only a year on Webkinz). I wish I had known about this site before, seems I have missed out on alot.

I love this Snow White promo and wanted to thank you all for helping me find ads today, I will certainly post when I find one, just to help out & do my part.

May I ask a question? What is the difference between a closet and a storage room? I have storage rooms but I was curious as to the closet I heard mentioned earlier today (I tried to find the answer myself before asking but am not sure).

I best get back to clicking for those dwarves. Thank you for allowing me to post.
Don't know if there are ads right now or not. I'm just catching up on the posts.

Just really wanted to say "hi" and "welcome" to WI. So glad you found us and have decided to join us. When you get a chance check out the FAQs and Rules. You can find a link to them in the banner across the top of this page. The headings are displayed in green. Whatever you do, remember to have fun.
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #10333
Webkinz :)

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

when will they show up come on man
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #10334
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Good to know I'm not the only one!
I will check out the forums when WW shuts down at night - I on the Pacific Coast so it's still early when it goes down - my WI time during this Snow White craze.

Thank you for the mention of the Halloween fridge, see I hadn't though of that! Thanks!

Off to make a round of clicking for ad, rename one of my storage rooms to Walk In Closet, and buy a Halloween fridge!

You guys rock here! Thanks! I never thought I could love Webkinz more than I did, but you all have made me realize I can!
Yeah west coast! (I'm out here too!) WI is nice to have when the 11:00 hour rolls around out here and we are kicked out! I had to get an Asian account so I could do Webkinz all night if I had to! When you check out the forums, make sure you get to the vacation island thread....we meet at the vacation parties on WW, and then type on WI...it's quite a bit of fun!

no ads yet!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #10335
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by toyika
I have a bat named Boo, and I have all of my extra holloween stuff in "Boo's closet. I have a snowman named Snowy. all of my Snow white extras are in Snowy's Closet. That way I can kind of remember what I have put where. Silly? Maybe, but I would surely lose everything, without some kind of reminder. LOL

Still no ads

You know what I do? I have started to store in my rooms - I take a screen shot and save it to a folder I named Webkinz Inventory in My Documents. That way I can see a picture of what I have in my room, and I did that with my storage room too.

I don't know, it was just a way I thought of. I was write out a list but this seemed easier for me. I dunno ...

I just made a run thru for ads before I submit this post. None yet.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #10336
ducttape will become famous soon enough

does anyone know when they started today
ducttape is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:24 PM   #10337

Webbz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
No I do no think they can be made. Welcome!!
No ad's
thanks.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:24 PM   #10338
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

rotfl.....Just tried to feed my puppy an apple and it said, "ugh....is there anything else to eat?"
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #10339

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
rotfl.....Just tried to feed my puppy an apple and it said, "ugh....is there anything else to eat?"
that is funny too many for me to
Old 10-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #10340
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
Oh no!!! Poor puppy! You know what's sad? I can't get the ads on my main account because I blocked them long ago (Not the smartest move!) so this morning my pets were REALLY hungry, and I had to go buy those darn apples on sale in the wshop! I couldn't believe I had sunk that low!

no ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: