Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #10311
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
Glad I could help you. Welcome to WI! This is a great place to come for information and fellowship.

Here is a couple great links to get you started here at Webkinz Insider.

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Board FAQ

Oh I can't wait to check out the forum more and to see the links you sent. Thanks!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #10312
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thank you to the member informing me the last time the ads appeared were from 7-9pm. Looks like I missed them. Doubt they'll be back until midnight...or could Ganz be so kind to give up another round this hour? Cross your fingers.

I was also wondering last day for the ads. Is it on the 18th? or does it end on the 17th midnight?

No ads online now.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #10313
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Well, I have about 9 refrigerators, and have discovered a ton of storage I didn't know I had in my rooms (did you know the detective desk that comes w/ the basset hound holds 2 items?) and I am storing as much as I can, the dresses first b/c they're more rare (for me, anyway) and probably more popular, and then the dwarf clothes, and those I am trying to store in complete sets and will probably sell the leftovers, or keep them on my dock for trading. IDK yet. The pies, I will keep many, but not 200! LOL! And of course sell the apples....

Any ads yet? Not for me, and I am kind of glad, I am actually able to watch qualifying....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #10314
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

wow....a two hour run earlier tonight. I wonder if they will give us another after that generous run????
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #10315

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

The ads were from 7-9!!!!! Say it isn't so! I didn't look back b.c i just couldn't bear it. ohhhh, so sad!!
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #10316
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Well, I have about 9 refrigerators, and have discovered a ton of storage I didn't know I had in my rooms (did you know the detective desk that comes w/ the basset hound holds 2 items?) and I am storing as much as I can, the dresses first b/c they're more rare (for me, anyway) and probably more popular, and then the dwarf clothes, and those I am trying to store in complete sets and will probably sell the leftovers, or keep them on my dock for trading. IDK yet. The pies, I will keep many, but not 200! LOL! And of course sell the apples....

Any ads yet? Not for me, and I am kind of glad, I am actually able to watch qualifying....
And don't forget to buy the Halloween fridge for your pies...that way it gets to increase in value too!

no ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #10317

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

I know I missed it too. Murhpy's Law - the one time I am away from the computer we get a 2hr run....sigh.

No ads online now
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #10318
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I don't store stuff in the rooms because I can never remember where everything is stored.
I prefer to make a special storage room.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #10319

toyika is on a distinguished road

Was anyone on WW when they did the chipmunk click and win? Were the clothes and prizes as "plentiful" as they are now with Snow White?

3 runs through and no ads.
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #10320

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.

check out my new trophy room.......i love this snow white stuff......no ads yet yall
dana1199 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: