Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #10291
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

hello all - just joining in for the night. when was the last click fest?

no ads
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #10292
ducttape will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

we should be getting ads soon, hopefully
ducttape is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #10293

toyika is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Thank you everyone. I thought it had to do with how one designed the room, so glad to know the difference now. Thank you.

It's so nice to be here, it's refreshing that everyone is so nice. I have always been intimidated by the idea of forums before.

Thank you for all the great advice and warm welcome.

Haven't found the ads yet, am clicking!

I always buy the large rooms now. When i first started I got small and medium (a little cheaper). Wish I had thought it out more. You can not get rid of the small rooms, and you can not put much in them. Spend the few extra dollars and buy large.
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #10294
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I did get an ad or two earlier in the first slot in the newzpaper.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #10295

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I hope so ... I want to go to the mines one more time today ... just clicked around saw no ads!
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #10296
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thank you everyone. I thought it had to do with how one designed the room, so glad to know the difference now. Thank you.

It's so nice to be here, it's refreshing that everyone is so nice. I have always been intimidated by the idea of forums before.

Thank you for all the great advice and warm welcome.

Haven't found the ads yet, am clicking!
I know, I felt the same way! Now I can't stay away from the forums!

no ads yet!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #10297
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
hello all - just joining in for the night. when was the last click fest?

no ads
7:14-9:08 pm

no ads
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #10298
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hello everyone. I am new here to WI (only a year on Webkinz). I wish I had known about this site before, seems I have missed out on alot.

I love this Snow White promo and wanted to thank you all for helping me find ads today, I will certainly post when I find one, just to help out & do my part.

May I ask a question? What is the difference between a closet and a storage room? I have storage rooms but I was curious as to the closet I heard mentioned earlier today (I tried to find the answer myself before asking but am not sure).

I best get back to clicking for those dwarves. Thank you for allowing me to post.

Well hello there DakotaKinz and Welcome to WI! Glad you could join us here.

One of the naming choices in WW is Walk in Closet and another is Storage Room. No real difference it's just what you choose to call it.

Enjoy, have fun and look around this a wonderful site and I have met so many Wonderful friends here.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #10299
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
When I first started storing things, I made a closet--for clothes only. I like having a designated room for storing my clothes, that way they are much easier to find (I can just go to that room, instead of hunting from room to room looking in dressers for things).

Then at some point, I had my rooms all set up, and I realized I was collecting quite bit of extra furniture, objects, trophies, etc. So i created a storage room to store all my stuff that I may someday use in my house. This is the place I put stuff until I decide where it goes.

I also have a third room, called my Store. This is the room I put all my extra objects which I plan to trade or give away someday. It is very easy to find them without having to search all over my house.

Hope this helps.
That is fantastic advice, thank you Angel Mom! Especially what you do with the room you call your Store - thanks. I like to be organized.

I think I blew it early on on Webkinz, I wish I had kept more, but I didn't know how things worked and that some things won't ever return ... but now I do and this site will certainly help me to learn and avoid future oopses, which have led to regret.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #10300
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

LOL, DH took FOR-EEEEEHHHHHHHHVERRRRRRR!!!! Trying to get the printer to work, then had me write down by hand what he needed. No, he is not a brute, he is going out of town w/ a group from church for a prison ministry thing and really needed the directions copied down so of COURSE I did it for him, and neatly, too, lol. The ads were slowing down, anyway, so it was fine. I really am sick, though, aren't I?! This IS an infirmary!!!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: