Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #10281
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I don't even really need more stuff. I've already donated a bunch...but I still like the KC and the thrill of the hunt! Thanks for scouting, everyone!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #10282
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Bindidog, I just looked at your avatar and it made me crack up! That is too funny. Love your Snow White story too!

Still not seeing ads....
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #10283
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I made a cool discovery...you can fill storage boxes and send them back to your dock and not have to keep them in a room. each full box only counts as 1 item in your dock. when you send it back to a room to open it the items are still there. that saves so much money on buying rooms. then the $100 storage chest that holds 8 items is the best deal!
Thanks for the information. I was just about to buy a large room and a bunch of Sky Blue Book Boxes. You just saved me a lot of kc. Reps to you.

bk
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #10284

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

i got my stuff in closet now i need to go to the kitchen
haven't seen ads though
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #10285
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Bindidog, I just looked at your avatar and it made me crack up! That is too funny. Love your Snow White story too!

Still not seeing ads....
Thank you! I am working on a new avatar for the trophy contest right now! I had fun doing the story one night when the ads were slow! I hope we won't have that problem tonight!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:51 PM   #10286
ducttape will become famous soon enough

You're right, it is the thrill of the hunt. Most of my things go to my grandkids and nieces.
I did not know that about the storage boxes and the dock, thanks bunches for that info, wonder if it works for coolers as well.
ducttape is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:51 PM   #10287
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Hello everyone. I am new here to WI (only a year on Webkinz). I wish I had known about this site before, seems I have missed out on alot.

I love this Snow White promo and wanted to thank you all for helping me find ads today, I will certainly post when I find one, just to help out & do my part.

May I ask a question? What is the difference between a closet and a storage room? I have storage rooms but I was curious as to the closet I heard mentioned earlier today (I tried to find the answer myself before asking but am not sure).

I best get back to clicking for those dwarves. Thank you for allowing me to post.
When I first started storing things, I made a closet--for clothes only. I like having a designated room for storing my clothes, that way they are much easier to find (I can just go to that room, instead of hunting from room to room looking in dressers for things).

Then at some point, I had my rooms all set up, and I realized I was collecting quite bit of extra furniture, objects, trophies, etc. So i created a storage room to store all my stuff that I may someday use in my house. This is the place I put stuff until I decide where it goes.

I also have a third room, called my Store. This is the room I put all my extra objects which I plan to trade or give away someday. It is very easy to find them without having to search all over my house.

Hope this helps.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #10288
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by schmoo710
hi to all :]
Hi and Welcome to the "infirmary". [Sorry. I couldn't resist.]

We've been clicking so hard in the past almost two hours that quite a few of us have wrist pains. You're welcome to join in the therapy.
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #10289
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you everyone. I thought it had to do with how one designed the room, so glad to know the difference now. Thank you.

It's so nice to be here, it's refreshing that everyone is so nice. I have always been intimidated by the idea of forums before.

Thank you for all the great advice and warm welcome.

Haven't found the ads yet, am clicking!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #10290
ducttape will become famous soon enough

I have a walk in closet for the clothes, a storage room for the extra furniture and a kitchen for the coolers. I think the idea of keeping things in a storage box in the dock is helpful to the grandkids who cannot seem to save enough for extra rooms for storage. This will help them a lot.
ducttape is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: