Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #10271
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Hello everyone. I am new here to WI (only a year on Webkinz). I wish I had known about this site before, seems I have missed out on alot.

I love this Snow White promo and wanted to thank you all for helping me find ads today, I will certainly post when I find one, just to help out & do my part.

May I ask a question? What is the difference between a closet and a storage room? I have storage rooms but I was curious as to the closet I heard mentioned earlier today (I tried to find the answer myself before asking but am not sure).

I best get back to clicking for those dwarves. Thank you for allowing me to post.
I think some people just name their storage rooms "closets."

No ads still...
kkww05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #10272
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hello everyone. I am new here to WI (only a year on Webkinz). I wish I had known about this site before, seems I have missed out on alot.

I love this Snow White promo and wanted to thank you all for helping me find ads today, I will certainly post when I find one, just to help out & do my part.

May I ask a question? What is the difference between a closet and a storage room? I have storage rooms but I was curious as to the closet I heard mentioned earlier today (I tried to find the answer myself before asking but am not sure).

I best get back to clicking for those dwarves. Thank you for allowing me to post.
There is no difference. When people use a whole room for storage, as some of those gorgeous looking ones earlier on this thread, they have been calling it a walk-in closet.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #10273
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

The only difference is what you name it, hope it helps
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #10274

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Oh, you can name your room closet. There's no difference!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #10275
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Hiya Bindidog, & everybody

I am just checking for the first time today. I tried real hard to have a life today...LOL. I made it 13 hours without logging on my computer. I kept telling myself I had more than enough stuff.

While I was out sipping coffee at one of my favorite bookstore cafe's, a woman came in and bought like 6 Webkinz....ha-ha. So see, even while I'm out having a real life, there they are, reminding me to come back and play.

So, here I am, ready to hunt for more ads. Havent seen any so far.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #10276

carteri is on a distinguished road

I believe it is just the name someone might name their room. After you buy a room then you can name the room different names from a drop down menu. There are really only 4 kinds of rooms (indoor, treetop, underwater and outdoor). Then there is also different sized rooms. Hope this helps!
carteri is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #10277
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Hi DakotaKinz! Welcome to WI! A closet is the storage closets that you can buy at the wshop, and a storage room is just a room where people put all their stuff, but then you also have big storage rooms called "walk in closets", so I'm sure it's whatever you want it to be! Thanks for visiting...and hopefully you will be the next one to find the ads!!!

no ads at this time
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #10278
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi and welcome to WI! We're happy to have your help! I don't think there's any difference between a storage room or closet. Both are options for names of Webkinz rooms.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #10279
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
Hiya Bindidog, & everybody

I am just checking for the first time today. I tried real hard to have a life today...LOL. I made it 13 hours without logging on my computer. I kept telling myself I had more than enough stuff.

While I was out sipping coffee at one of my favorite bookstore cafe's, a woman came in and bought like 6 Webkinz....ha-ha. So see, even while I'm out having a real life, there they are, reminding me to come back and play.

So, here I am, ready to hunt for more ads. Havent seen any so far.
I had 10 hours of class today, so it was forced seperation from my computer, but I could still check up on WI from my phone during the breaks! Yep, WW won't let you go!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #10280
ducttape will become famous soon enough

think we will have another round, I missed the last one due to computer acting up.
ducttape is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: